I asked about one issue in the past, never got it solved or really answered, thought I'd take one more shot here before I make my Note 4 my primary for good. Was hoping 10.3.2 would make this work...

On my Android phone, I get notifications for weather, (severe, rain, etc.), I get all my twitter, linkedin, paypal, amazon (someone buys something, something shipped, something delivered etc.) right on my lockscreen.

I 'thought' the HUB was for all notifcations but I can't get any of those. I get email, text, calendar, direct mesg on twitter, nothing on linked in, weather, amazon, paypal, etc.

Is it possible to have those show up in the HUB? If not, then I'll quit messing with this phone,

Thanks for any ideas,
    ron
    07-14-15 02:54 PM
    I get linked in messages in my hub, until I turned them off. As far as amazon goes, I get an email when I place an order and when it ships that shows in the hub. I don't use Twitter a lot but you can set it for what notification you will see. I honestly can't tell you what they all are because I don't use Twitter much either. I get severe weather alerts in my notification and to be honest they were so numerous and so annoying I turned most of them off. I would have to go in and look again to see how to do it but I know it's possible. Honestly haven't even looked since the upgrade

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 03:01 PM
    Be weather pro will help you with the weather notification

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    07-14-15 03:07 PM
    It depends on what app you're using and if they allow for push notifiications.

Try some different weather apps, see if they do push notifications.
    Twitter will show direct messages and possibly mentions and new followers/requests as well but it will NOT show notifications for tweets on your timeline. Best work around for that that I can find is to have tweets from those users show up a text messages, providing you have unlimited text messages. Although, every time this issue comes up, I'm never quite sure why people would want notifications every time someone they follow on twitter tweets something, especially people who follow 100+ people many of whom are celebrities who tweet countless times a day.
    LinkedIN should show messages in the hub.
    PayPal and Amazon, not sure if there is any apps for these?

Of course, hub notifications are mainly for BB10 apps and are very hit and miss with any Android apps that you might be trying.
    07-14-15 03:26 PM
    Thanks for the info. bummer, was hoping there was a way to get all that as both lockscreen, and in the HUB notifications.
    Oh well, thanks!
    Ron
    07-15-15 12:10 PM
    Most push notifications that show in the hub will show on the lockscreen. Have you found BB10 alternatives to the Android apps you want?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 12:45 PM
    Darn, nothing that is there, and or works right. Need paypal, amazon, etc.
    07-15-15 12:53 PM
    If BB10 had caught on with consumers, it would definitely have the best and most efficient notification system within the hub.

Unfortunately barely anybody bought BB10 devices so the features never got developed. Sad how it's turning out just like the PlayBook. Such wasted potential.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 04:13 PM
    I agree, bb10 had the potential to have been super awesome. Amazing how much the lack of true BlackBerry made apps affects so much.
    07-16-15 10:11 PM