I tried to remove some services from the Hub without success. I went to Hub/settings/hub manager and toggled off the ones I didn't want. Nothing happened so I rebooted but still no change. Any advice?

Also can you change the order of the items on the list.? I would like BBM at the bottom and mail at the top.
    02-13-13 07:36 AM
    You will have to delete what you dont want in the hub now that you turned off the service, you wont recieve future notifications for that service. You cant sort the items, they are sorted by date only.
    02-13-13 07:43 AM
    You need to go into Settings -> Accounts and delete the account for the service you no longer require.
    02-13-13 10:01 AM
    Well you dont have to remove the account. you can turn it off from showing in the hub, as he did. You might want to leave the account so your contacts are populated with that info...facebook info or twitter info ect
    02-13-13 10:04 AM
    Well you dont have to remove the account. you can turn it off from showing in the hub, as he did. You might want to leave the account so your contacts are populated with that info...facebook info or twitter info ect
    Absolutely you don't, but when the op stated that he wanted to remove some services... I assumed this was what he wanted to do.
    02-13-13 11:09 AM
    I have removed two accounts by deleting as suggested above but they still show up in the hub. Any thoughts on how to remove them? I have restarted the phone and the hub (as per Kevin's tip)
    02-13-13 07:58 PM
    I have the same issue. I want to read twitter, but I don't need it in the Hub. Would like to know the solution.

Thanks

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 02:22 AM
    In the bottom right corner of the hub, click the overflow menu (3 dots), click settings, click hub management, and uncheck what you don't wwnt.
    02-14-13 03:10 AM
    I have already unchecked Facebook, Twitter and Voice mail, but I still see them in the Hub

02-14-13 06:18 AM
    Does the 5 swipe from top right to reset the hub remove those deleted accounts?
    02-14-13 06:21 AM
    I have the same issue. I want to read twitter, but I don't need it in the Hub. Would like to know the solution.

Thanks

My interest is the same as Serge's. I don't want to delete any services, I just don't want them showing on the Hub list. I toggled them off, did the five swipe, and rebooted but they are still there.
    02-14-13 06:37 AM
    I also have the same issue with Google Talk and a secondary email account I do not want in the hub. I have unchecked them in Hub management and did the 5-time corner swipe to reset the hub. No affect. They are still there.
    02-14-13 08:38 AM
    I have also unchecked all of my accounts and they still show up. This is getting very frustrating as I now have 5 (I tried adding the accounts back in giving them the same name but it just duplicates the entries) unusued and deleted accounts still showing in Hub. I'm almost to the point where I have to do two finger swipes to get to the bottom of the black hub bar!!
    02-14-13 11:50 AM
    Does the 5 swipe from top right to reset the hub remove those deleted accounts?
    No unfortunately.
    02-14-13 11:51 AM