Anyone here ever notice how sometimes you could accidentally activate the instant action in the hub where you could have the option to file or delete items?

It's happened a few times but nothing really bad happened until today. I had a linkedin message from a recruiter that I had planned on messaging back later in the day. Just checked it now and noticed it's gone. My only best guess is that I must have accidentally deleted it because sometimes the phone unlocks itself due to the swipe up feature.

I actually have the instant action to either be "none" or "file" for that reason of accidentally deleting things. But that only applies to emails. With other kind of messages the option is to delete. Really wish they have an option to turn it off.

Never really used this feature. If I was going to delete multiple things, I would choose the "select multiple" on the right side menu.

Holding in my anger but 15min ago I wanted to throw the g'dammn phone against the wall and curse the heavens. I'm done with BlackBerry though.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-17 08:18 PM
    Hello not quite understand your question?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-17 08:50 PM
    You can change the action to take place when you swipe to left or right over any message.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-17 08:52 PM
    Go to your hub > click on top right corner with the checkmark symbol > this will now allow you to delete or file multiple messages quickly.

See attached picture

Once this is activated, you can delete those messages without it having to prompt you. There is a small message that pops up that gives you the option to undo(which disappears after a few seconds), but if you're accidentally triggering this command in your pocket or in your hand without knowing, those messages will be permanently deleted.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 420756
    04-04-17 12:04 AM
    And you could also disable the swipe to unlock feature or set a password so will not unlock your phone by accident.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 12:10 AM
    04-04-17 07:45 PM