Hey guys and gals, this is the first I had this happen or heard of it happening, so if someone knows what's going on or has a fix, please shout it out for me and anyone else that may have the issues. If it has been brought up before, my appologies as it must be the only post I haven't read through-lol.

Ok-first, I'm running a Q10 SQN100-1 with the base OS being .1767. I have overlaid contact bars from .575 a couple of weeks ago, and sysmon from 641/725 along with BBW and newest android runtime from 725 yesterday. I just did the bbw, sysmon and android runtime (had locked runtime from 1767 before with no issues)and ever since the last sideloading, my hub keeps freezing.

It just simply freezes and only allows me to move to the right to home screen but won't allow access to emails, texts, etc. I have to do a hard reboot to get it running again and this is the first issue I've had from the OS or bar files. In fact, this OS has been awesome and the battery life is unbelievable. So if I can get away from reloading the OS for a while (waiting for the next full os) I'd like to. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!!
    10-23-13 01:15 PM
    Hi!! It's me again!
    I had some problems with 1767 as you well know because you tried to help me, that I gave it up and went to 1725 instead.
    I'm sorry I can't help you wit your problems here, but I did manage to add 641 to my OS and it seems to run fine. Could be the base OS.

PS. My overheating issues have stopped, my battery life is excellent and I couldnt be happier...
    10-23-13 01:26 PM
    Hi!! It's me again!
    I had some problems with 1767 as you well know because you tried to help me, that I gave it up and went to 1725 instead.
    I'm sorry I can't help you wit your problems here, but I did manage to add 641 to my OS and it seems to run fine. Could be the base OS.

PS. My overheating issues have stopped, my battery life is excellent and I couldnt be happier...
    Hey Jaydee--hope you are doing well and really glad your newest setup is running great. I love the 1767 set up and never had a problem until installing the bars yesterday. Still, those bar files would have nothing to do with the hub, yet the issue exists now. Before I freak out and remove or over write them, I'm going to hand on to see if anyone jumps in that may have had this same issue. Take car and glad it's going good for you!!
    10-23-13 01:42 PM