One of the features I need is the option to automatically clean of hub events and keep them e.g. 3 or 5 days(week, month). Just got tired removing old calls and events. Btw the feature to select all the previous dates in the hub doesn't work for me.
    05-29-14 12:57 AM
    same for me! -.-
    05-29-14 01:51 AM
    One of the features I need is the option to automatically clean of hub events and keep them e.g. 3 or 5 days(week, month). Just got tired removing old calls and events. Btw the feature to select all the previous dates in the hub doesn't work for me.
    What do you mean it doesn't work for you? It's been there since day one.
    05-29-14 02:05 AM
    Sync timeframes...............

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    sedat likes this.
    05-29-14 02:15 AM
    Go into your email account. Settings. Advanced. Sync. Set it for 1 week. Done.
    Come on you guys, read the "Help" app. It tells you stuff like, how to set up your phone.

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    05-29-14 02:19 AM
    For remove calls, just go to phone app and delete from there

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 03:58 AM
    Guys do you really think I don't know how to clear calls or mail? I just mean there is a total mess in the hub after a month of usage. And it would be great if it auto cleaned ALL events older then e.g a month or a week. Now I have to select old events( Facebook notifications, sms, whatsapp, mail, incoming calls, missed calls...) and delete them by myself.
    Last edited by p_r_a_g_m_a; 05-29-14 at 04:38 AM.
    05-29-14 04:28 AM
    I don't know Bro.
    That's what I do. Everything that I have a lot, I'm doing "show in separate account only!" and don't have any problem with mass.

Posted via CB10
    IFCArea51 likes this.
    05-29-14 04:50 AM
    I can understand what the OP is saying. Everything everyone has said is a way around what he wants to do, not what he's asking for.

That said, I wouldn't use such a feature. I stay on top of my messages and notifications in a way that would make purging monthly pointless. (edit: especially with the option of "delete prior").

I'm all about giving the user the power/option though.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 08:27 AM
    I can see this but why not delete stuff as you go? I clean up at least once or twice a week and it takes just a few minutes.
    05-29-14 08:32 AM
    It would be handy. Of course we would need to have the ability to specify what to clean up. I would not want it to clean up all events by default.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 09:53 AM
    I wouldn't use this... my personal and work accounts sync so whatever I do on my phone is reflected on my desktop (and visa versa).

Options are good though but I don't have a need personally

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.296/441 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers but has Frenchie pics
    05-29-14 04:09 PM
    I wouldn't user an option such as this either, and I don't suppose many would. Most everyone likes to keep the hub populated and have the ability to check previously received messages especially important ones.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 05:41 PM