Hey guys,

Would you care to share your preferred method of transferring music to the BB10 devices?

BB Link ... hmmm ... not a outright joke .... but is severely crippled tool.
    - it takes too long to transfer anything to the device.
    - it shows syncing every song on the device even when I want to transfer only one album from the collection.
    - it keeps showing which sync failed ... even from the ages ago.
    - 'cancel' button does not work.
    tut tut ... me whining ... ...

Then I just switch to SMB protocol over the WiFi. This actually works quite well, but it doesn't retain (in every case) the changes in the metafiles done via iTunes.
    11-21-13 03:25 PM
    Over wifi. I just drag and drop in explorer. If you are on a mac, i would guess it is different.
    11-21-13 03:42 PM
    I plug my phone's USB cable into the computer - copy/pastes files I want from PC to phone. And only the ones I want.

Very easy.

I don't keep much on it.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 03:44 PM
    Both joeldf and drakewn are right. But some info is needed.

If you don't have BlackBerry Link installed (and choose not to), the device won't show on the system. So either install BB Link or enable Mass Storage Mode (you'll need a SD card in there for this).

For WiFi transfers (I don't like those for big files or large quantities of files - it's rather slow) enable WiFi Access, set a WiFi transfer passwor (which can be different from the device password and is NOT the router's password).

Both options can be found on Settings > Storage

I drag and drop, Mass Storage. Whine away, Link is not the best thing BlackBerry ever done.
    11-21-13 03:54 PM
    You can have BlackBerry Link installed on the side, just for the drivers but exit out when it pops up and use Mediamonkey instead!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=9081170

The post where I show a screenshot should give clarification on how to.
    11-21-13 04:01 PM
    I do it through mass storage mode, drag & drop to my music folder in my SD card. It's fast and I find it easier to organize if I want to create folders such as ringtones.
    11-21-13 04:18 PM