Backing-up apps on Android don't let you save and share your paid APKs so how would I go about sending paid apps from my Nexus 7 to my Z10?
    02-20-14 02:57 PM
    Try sideloading Snap, you can install your paid apps on your device with ot from Google Play again

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    02-20-14 03:11 PM
    pretty sure you need to have your andriod rooted so you can acess that folder to then copy to your SD.. and that probably wouldn't even work correctly, you'd probably be able to install it on the Z but then it would error out everytime you tried opening it.

Sidenote, it's illegal to do this no? I understand you already paid for it, but you paid for 1 copy and from the supported App store... Maybe your best (and possibly only legal) bet would be to email the developer, and maybe if they are small time enough, they'll give you a copy to try out on bb10.
    ruhban likes this.
    02-20-14 03:18 PM
    if you use snap to install apks from the play store, you can install paid apps that way... keep in mind tho... or at least from what i have encountered is: exmaple, i use greader pro... its to get rid of the ads... i paid for the app, however now that i am using it on my z30, the ads still appear, regardless of it being the paid version. for some reason the app checks licenses every so often and comes back null resulting in it thinking its not paid and showing the ads.
    ruhban likes this.
    02-20-14 03:55 PM
    If I remember correctly, there's an app that let's you extract APKs without rooting

Our BBM channel- C004F0FC0
    Last edited by BB10 FREAKS; 02-21-14 at 11:17 AM.
    02-20-14 04:15 PM
    pretty sure you need to have your andriod rooted so you can acess that folder to then copy to your SD.. and that probably wouldn't even work correctly, you'd probably be able to install it on the Z but then it would error out everytime you tried opening it.

Sidenote, it's illegal to do this no? I understand you already paid for it, but you paid for 1 copy and from the supported App store... Maybe your best (and possibly only legal) bet would be to email the developer, and maybe if they are small time enough, they'll give you a copy to try out on bb10.
    It's illegal? What if I only use the one copy on my Z10 instead of my 7? Maybe this is why BlackBerry aren't widely endorsing the ease of apk installation.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 05:00 PM