Dear all,

When an external keyboard (Bluetooth, etc.) is attached, Alt + Enter works for Q5 and Q10 . . . but holding comma (,) key does NOT work for Z10 and Z30.

I wonder if there is any other keyboard shortcut available for Z10 and Z30 for us to switch languages while we type with external keyboards attached to BlackBerry 10 devices.
    06-13-14 08:42 AM
    Does your keyboard have a mouse scroller built in? Probably not. Mine doesn't but I've seen some that do. Or maybe yours has a cursor control pad.

I use a Logitech BT mouse and an Apple BT keyboard.

If you can get the virtual keyboard to pop up (2 finger swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen), you can use the mouse to select the language option. If your BT keyboard has a cursor control pad, perhaps you can do the 2-finger swipe thay way.

So, what we need is some way to invoke the 2 finger swipe up using either the mouse or the keyboard ... ANYONE?
    06-13-14 11:40 AM
    Does your keyboard have a mouse scroller built in?
    Unfortunately my keyboard does not have any built-in pointing device.

So, what we need is some way to invoke the 2 finger swipe up using either the mouse or the keyboard ...
    I would prefer to have Alt + Enter enabled when an external keyboard is attached to Z3, Z10, and Z30.
    06-13-14 12:41 PM
    I was wondering the same question. I find BlackBerry work on external keyboards non finished.
    Anyway, what I do when I'm writing my articles is I use replace all option in word to go with bt keyboard off, after I used c instead ? and similar.
    Off course this is only for word to go, and is not usable in other apps.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 02:38 PM
    what I do when I'm writing my articles is I use replace all option in word to go with bt keyboard off, after I used c instead ? and similar.
    Such a brilliant idea . . . but character replacement is not good enough for those who would like to switch between two-byte-character languages (e.g. Japanese) and English & European languages.

In a brief e-mail to ideamailbox@blackberry.com dispatched a few minutes ago I wrore that I would like to have Alt + Enter enabled when external keyboards are attached to Z3 / Z10 / Z30.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-14-14 03:49 AM