Its not possible. I tried everything but after the WEB LOGIN everything is gone...
    08-31-21 05:12 AM
    By the way i bought 4 BRAND NEW Q10

1 Q10 BRAND NEW for 100$
    Last edited by Q10Bold; 08-31-21 at 05:16 AM. Reason: PRICETAG
    08-31-21 05:14 AM
    By the way i bought 4 BRAND NEW Q10

1 Q10 BRAND NEW for 100$
    That sounds expensive since everything shutting down in few months. Am I misunderstanding something?
    08-31-21 06:27 AM
    That sounds expensive since everything shutting down in few months. Am I misunderstanding something?
    Yeah I don't get buying four of them at this point....
    08-31-21 07:05 AM
    Yeahh. I did it!!!!
    Its working now!!!!!

First I had to go to the browser settings and change everything: desktop mode, pop up, webRTC....!!!

Hub is working again!!!!
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted via CB10
    09-01-21 09:14 AM
    Yeah I don't get buying four of them at this point....
    For the future!!
    They will act nice as dumb phones in the future.
    Hub is working withGMail again. One of the Q10 is connected to BBW again. All my old apps are on the phone and I try to login on other phones too

Posted via CB10
    09-01-21 09:19 AM
    For the future!!
    They will act nice as dumb phones in the future.
    Hub is working withGMail again. One of the Q10 is connected to BBW again. All my old apps are on the phone and I try to login on other phones too

Posted via CB10
    There isn't much of a future.... most the world will have ended 3G (and the phone part of the Q10) long before you should need your first backup.

BBW and the whole BBID infrastructure ends first of next year. Prevailing theory is you need to de-BBID your phone, while you can - which means bye-bye to any native apps not on Conite's list. The USA ends 3G next year, with Canada and most of Europe following in 2024 - and no sign that the Q10 will work on only LTE. That's a pretty short window to need four phones in....

I'd keep the others NIB and should be able to resell them without any loss.... but all bets off after BlackBerry shuts down their servers. As it's possible that BlackBerry's warning statements about the shutdown are more true than we know. Per their statement, can't depend on it to be a phone...
    09-01-21 09:50 AM
    The USA ends 3G next year, with Canada and most of Europe following in 2024
    Do you have any reference that Canada is ditching 3G in 2024? We still have entire value-centric providers that operate exclusively on 3G, like Public Mobile and Chatr. So that means they will migrate all their customers to 4G in 2024? That's hundreds of thousands of people and who is going to pay for the transition and for brand new 4G phones? Providers? I don't think so... We still have 2G GSM and GPRS in working condition here, I can force my Blackberry to go into 2G mode right now and make calls/use data no problem. So I think 3G shutdown affects mostly USA. Canada is safe, it's still long ways to go and therefore Q10 can be used here for years to come.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-21 08:03 PM
    Do you have any reference that Canada is ditching 3G in 2024? We still have entire value-centric providers that operate exclusively on 3G, like Public Mobile and Chatr. So that means they will migrate all their customers to 4G in 2024? That's hundreds of thousands of people and who is going to pay for the transition and for brand new 4G phones? Providers? I don't think so... We still have 2G GSM and GPRS in working condition here, I can force my Blackberry to go into 2G mode right now and make calls/use data no problem. So I think 3G shutdown affects mostly USA. Canada is safe, it's still long ways to go and therefore Q10 can be used here for years to come.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-21 08:13 PM
    Do you have any reference that Canada is ditching 3G in 2024? We still have entire value-centric providers that operate exclusively on 3G, like Public Mobile and Chatr.
    They don't operate exclusively on 3G. They LIMIT you to 3G. Public Mobile uses TELUS and Chatr is just Rogers. Rogers has already shut down 1900mhz back in June. https://www.rogers.com/customer/smal...etwork-updates And TELUS has been shutting down 850mhz in a lot of places already. While not as aggressive as the US plans, there is going to be areas where those devices become nothing more than a cool paperweight. It'll just take longer than the US for it to happen.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-01-21 08:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    https://northernbi.com/3g-sunset-upd...work-carriers/
    09-01-21 08:20 PM
    They don't operate exclusively on 3G. They LIMIT you to 3G. Public Mobile uses TELUS and Chatr is just Rogers. Rogers has already shut down 1900mhz back in June. https://www.rogers.com/customer/smal...etwork-updates
    Those MVNO's really use 4G/LTE - it's just throttled down to about 3 MBPS.
    09-01-21 08:22 PM
    Those MVNO's really use 4G/LTE - it's just throttled down to about 3 MBPS.
    Exactly.
    09-01-21 08:23 PM
    Exactly.
    Throttled down? I don't think so. For me it's pure authentic 2G EDGE on Rogers network right now that's apparently "fully decommissioned" according to info from some shady website.
    Attached Thumbnails HOW to SETUP a new  EMAIL (GMAIL) on the last HUB  dance-img_20210901_212431.png  
    09-01-21 08:38 PM
    Throttled down? I don't think so. For me it's pure authentic 2G EDGE on Rogers network right now that's apparently "fully decommissioned" according to info from some shady website.
    Be sure to check back in on December 31, 2021.
    09-01-21 08:44 PM
    Be sure to check back in on December 31, 2021.
    I don't care about that, you said it was throttled down, which it is not. If they didn't shut down 2G, then 3G is still long ways to go, in Canada at least.
    09-01-21 08:46 PM
    I think public mobile is throttled when their sims have to be on the main Telus fully capable streams. The price is good and it is more than adequate for my needs (public mobile), but it is not top tier.
    09-01-21 08:59 PM
    I don't care about that, you said it was throttled down, which it is not. If they didn't shut down 2G, then 3G is still long ways to go, in Canada at least.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at there. You could still be riding an LTE capable tower provisioned with 850mhz Band 5.

https://www.chatrwireless.com/web/co.../data_services
    09-01-21 09:02 PM
    I think public mobile is throttled when their sims have to be on the main Telus fully capable streams. The price is good and it is more than adequate for my needs (public mobile), but it is not top tier.
    Public is not throttled, one of my family members is on Public with Blackberry Leap, phone connects to network in 3G HSPA mode. It cannot even find 4G LTE Telus network, only connects to 3G networks with Public SIM, definitely not throttled down.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-21 09:05 PM
    I'm not sure what you're getting at there. You could still be riding an LTE capable tower provisioned with 850mhz Band 5.

https://www.chatrwireless.com/web/co.../data_services
    I getting that's it's not throttled LTE like you said, tower can be provisioned for 5G for that matter, nobody cares. My phone connects to original 2G/3G equipment that was there before any 4G/LTE came about.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-21 09:08 PM
    ....So that means they will migrate all their customers to 4G in 2024? That's hundreds of thousands of people and who is going to pay for the transition and for brand new 4G phones? Providers? I don't think so...
    The users will. By then, I doubt there will be any of those phones left that will be carrier subsidized and most I assume will be outright user owned. Most of the users will probably already upgrade on their own by then given the separate trends to convince people to always upgrade, especially if manufacturers/brands put out notices indicating that certain models should no longer be relied upon for voice, data, sms or 911. At worse, I'd think the ATT plan book could apply for a few holdouts in terms of being sent the cheapest possible replacement.
    09-01-21 09:08 PM
    Public is not throttled, one of my family members is on Public with Blackberry Leap, phone connects to network in 3G HSPA mode. It cannot even find 4G LTE Telus network, only connects to 3G networks with Public SIM, definitely not throttled down.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but there is probably prioritized throttling in place to make sure the Public Mobile users never get better data service throughput than the full paying Telus users who are connected to the same.
    Last edited by spARTacus; 09-01-21 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
    09-01-21 09:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's literally one of their selling points on their plans and they outline it in their questions. Unless your family members live somewhere where TELUS doesn't have LTE, you're connecting to LTE and being served '3G data speeds'.

HOW to SETUP a new  EMAIL (GMAIL) on the last HUB  dance-screen-shot-2021-09-01-11.20.42-pm.png
    09-01-21 09:21 PM
    Yeah but there is probably prioritized throttling in place to make sure the Public Mobile users never get better data service throughput than the full paying Telus users who are connected to the same.
    You totally missed the point. We are not talking about quality of service. He said that I am riding on 4G/LTE, but throttled down to ~3Mb. And I said that I am not on throttled 4G, my phone connects and "sees" only 3G networks with this SIM card. But you're probably in USA, so it's different story for you with your carriers, we are talking about Canada.

Notice how Blackberry only sees and connects to 3G networks, even though LTE is permitted in "mode" setting. Therefore it's pure 3G.
    Attached Thumbnails HOW to SETUP a new  EMAIL (GMAIL) on the last HUB  dance-img_20210813_231007.png  
    09-01-21 09:22 PM
    You totally missed the point. ...But you're probably in USA, so it's different story for you with your carriers, we are talking about Canada....
    I am on Public Mobile in Canada (I don't think Public is in the US). There's probably some talking past each other from the posts.
    09-01-21 09:27 PM
30 12