Hello

Just got my new BB Classic and installed Snap to download Google Play apps. Working perfectly well.

But, when I'm trying to use a Google app like Google Chrome, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, it saying that no Google Account is configured on the device. I'm clicking on settings but I don't see any way to add a Google Account (I added a Gmail account but it's not considered as a Google Account)

Do you know how to do that ? Did you already successfully used Google applications downloaded via Snap ?

Thanks
    Jeremie
    01-22-15 01:10 AM
    Hello

Just got my new BB Classic and installed Snap to download Google Play apps. Working perfectly well.

But, when I'm trying to use a Google app like Google Chrome, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, it saying that no Google Account is configured on the device. I'm clicking on settings but I don't see any way to add a Google Account (I added a Gmail account but it's not considered as a Google Account)

Do you know how to do that ? Did you already successfully used Google applications downloaded via Snap ?

Thanks
    Jeremie
    First of all, welcome to CrackBerry and congrats with your Classic!

Normally when you use those apps on an Android the device, the Google account is set up on device level, not on application level. That's why you don't see the option to see those settings.

Do some research on CrackBerry, there are many users like you who have encountered the same issue and found alternatives that work better on BlackBerry phones.

Good luck!
    01-22-15 01:48 AM