Hello, I just bought a BB Classic and through that I switched to OS10 after 4 years of OS7 and a Curve 9320 (loved it).
    What I want - I have to take my medicine once at 12 hours for just a period of time (3 weeks).
    The "alarm" on OS10 have the "reccurence" only by days not by date, the old OS7 had that, you could set an alarm from december 12 and end on december 28.
    And with "tasks" I'm afraid I don't know how to use them, I tried but I can't figure it out.

Could anyone here help me? Thanks for your time and have a nice day.
    12-12-16 04:37 AM
    Please try this: Alarms + FREE
    By Ajani InfoTech Private Limited

The developer's description:

Alarm+ allows you to set MultiAlarm. The app provides you the different categories of Alarm Tones. You can enable 'Sure Wake Up' option & this helps you to wake up on time.
    It has StopWatch which measures your countdown & mail this to whom it will be required or keep it with you for future need.
    Feature:
    * Set Multiple Alarm & Alarm Name for each one.
    * Enable Sure Wake Up & Wake up on Time.
    * Tone collection for your Alarm.
    * Easy to track your records with StopWatch.

@Gutui, I hope this helps!
    Or you can do a search in BlackBerry World on your device for Alarms or Schedule for other options.
    You might have to set it up as a calendar entry for it to work that way. I don't believe the BB10 alarm has that option.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 05:02 AM
    Thanks for the advice, it isn't what I wanted but if there is no other solution... well...
    Unrelated to the topic I started, on my curve9320 with OS7 I stored my "user and password" for a lot of accounts under the Password keeper.
    Like one big password, I think.
    Now, on OS10, if I want to continue the list it says: allowed only 2048 characters.... that's sucks

Thanks again and sorry for the unrelated little frustration
    12-12-16 09:36 AM
    Please try this: Alarms + FREE
    By Ajani InfoTech Private Limited

The developer's description:

Alarm+ allows you to set MultiAlarm. The app provides you the different categories of Alarm Tones. You can enable 'Sure Wake Up' option & this helps you to wake up on time.
    It has StopWatch which measures your countdown & mail this to whom it will be required or keep it with you for future need.
    Feature:
    * Set Multiple Alarm & Alarm Name for each one.
    * Enable Sure Wake Up & Wake up on Time.
    * Tone collection for your Alarm.
    * Easy to track your records with StopWatch.

@Gutui, I hope this helps!
    Or you can do a search in BlackBerry World on your device for Alarms or Schedule for other options.
    12-12-16 09:56 AM