For people with more than a couple of email accounts, the Hub manager is broken. Accounts will be switched on and off randomly when you leave the page and you can even see the switches having a life of their own by just scrolling the page.

Many fixes have been thrown at the problem like turning everything off first, resetting the hub, being careful with where you touch the interface etc., but there is only one thing you can do.

Load the hub manager and follow this procedure:
    1) Turn on the accounts you see on the page. Do not scroll.
    2) Press SPACE
    3) Goto 1) and repeat until you reach the bottom
    4) Exit

DO NOT SCROLL THE PAGE
    DO NOT JUMP BACK TO THE TOP
    05-14-13 11:56 AM
    I assume this is for the Q10 only, as it doesn't seem to apply to the Z10. (Can't press space to scroll that page on my Z10)

I've only heard people with Q10's complaining of the accounts switching off by themselves. Us Z10 owners just have to contend with the "Hub forgot random email account password again" issue.
    05-16-13 08:59 PM
    Yeah, I was wondering if it was possible to do it by bringing up the virtual keyboard, but I don't have my Z10 yet to test things.
    Good to know that it doesn't happen on that device though

I've only had the forgotten password issue on ActiveSync accounts and have always assumed it was a server side problem.
    05-17-13 01:00 AM
    I have 5 email accounts and never experienced this problem. Hopefully other can chime in.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:29 AM
    Did exactly as you said and i still can't delete Facebook/bbm notifications.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:38 PM
    For people with more than a couple of email accounts, the Hub manager is broken. Accounts will be switched on and off randomly when you leave the page and you can even see the switches having a life of their own by just scrolling the page.

Many fixes have been thrown at the problem like turning everything off first, resetting the hub, being careful with where you touch the interface etc., but there is only one thing you can do.

Load the hub manager and follow this procedure:
    1) Turn on the accounts you see on the page. Do not scroll.
    2) Press SPACE
    3) Goto 1) and repeat until you reach the bottom
    4) Exit

DO NOT SCROLL THE PAGE
    DO NOT JUMP BACK TO THE TOP
    Thanks. Tried it and seems to work. Very strange problem and you would think it would be a simple fix.
    05-28-13 09:14 AM
    This is not just a Q10 problem. This happens to me all the time on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:32 AM
    I have a Z10 with 10 email accounts and haven't had any of the problems you describe.
    05-28-13 11:46 AM
    Have a Z10 with the same problem. This is ridiculous...it's a bug and its very easy to replicate. Fix it blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 04:47 PM
    Well after a couple weeks of my emails and accounts not going all funky, it started happening again this morning. I will give this fix a whirl and see what happens.
    Thanks

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    05-30-13 07:27 AM
    thanks a lot, I just got my Q10 yesterday and was ready to throw it against the wall by the morning because of this.
    I hope it sticks and I further hope that BlackBerry fixes it.
    06-12-13 02:22 PM
    Mine has been good to go since I have tried this space bar technique. Seems to be a good work around until BlackBerry sorts their sh*t out.

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    06-12-13 04:14 PM