Facebook is not my favourite app but its useful and I do use it to keep in touch with relatives.
    Now I heard a few gripes about it on bb10 so as I had bought a cheap android tablet for the one of the kids I thought I would try the android app on native android to see what I was missing...
    Unless I'm missing something...absolutely nothing.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 01:51 PM
    I disagree the bb10 app sucks. U cannot see reply to your comments. When someone shares a post u see the notification in the hub but the post cannot be loaded message appears. I'm sure there are other things ,that's just what I know off the top

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-27-15 02:14 PM
    I disagree the bb10 app sucks. U cannot see reply to your comments. When someone shares a post u see the notification in the hub but the post cannot be loaded message appears. I'm sure there are other things ,that's just what I know off the top

You can see who replies to your comments, you can see all the notifications in the hub. It's made this way so you don't need to open the app itself to see a comment or notifications to a post.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 04:00 PM
    You can see who replies to your comments, you can see all the notifications in the hub. It's made this way so you don't need to open the app itself to see a comment or notifications to a post.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you can ,I cannot. I see the notification of a post however I cannot actually load the post either from the hub or from the app itself. I have to use the browser for that. I also cannot see replies to my comments ,only comments to the original post

12-27-15 05:00 PM
    You can't see replies. That's a very big problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 08:09 PM
    You can't see replies. That's a very big problem.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is . I can see if ppl reply to me in the post ,but not if they reply direct under my comment . I do get the notification that they have replied to me but I cannot see it

12-27-15 08:15 PM
    THIS POST COULD NOT BE LOADED

I love my Passport but I despise the fact that Facebook (and for that matter, Twitter) has not had basic maintenance to keep it somewhat usable.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    th.1977 likes this.
    12-27-15 08:33 PM

I love my Passport but I despise the fact that Facebook (and for that matter, Twitter) has not had basic maintenance to keep it somewhat usable.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    Precisely what happens to me.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 08:49 PM
    Yep. Total lemur feces.

Posted via CB10
    th.1977 likes this.
    12-27-15 09:05 PM
    Facebook for BlackBerry 10 is terrible. "This Post Cannot Be Loaded" is a common/daily thing. I hate that I cannot see "replies" to comments (unless this has been fixed in the past two months). I changed carriers a couple months ago and couldn't use my Q10 or Z10 so I got a mid-range Android for about $50 off ebay and after using Facebook on it, I removed my Facebook account off my BlackBerry. I still use my BlackBerry 10 devices for email, music, watching videos via HDMI and some games. If the Priv ever makes it over to Boost Mobile (which I don't see happening) I will definitely get one.

Blackberries are better for you than Apples
    12-28-15 01:08 AM
    I hope you're all making complaints to the BlackBerry support people so they can document the problem.
    Complaining here won't help
    elfabio80 and devin266 like this.
    12-28-15 01:16 AM
    Nemory Studios is working on a third party Facebook client called Face10 that is built in native cascades. It currently is in beta zone, and is not complete yet. You can however download it and try it out. Updates are coming regularly for it, and he says he is using official api's, so once done should be fully featured. He is also trying to fully integrate Messenger into the app rather than having to have a separate Messenger app like in Android and iOS.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    12-28-15 07:03 AM
    I hope you're all making complaints to the BlackBerry support people so they can document the problem.
    Complaining here won't help
    BlackBerry 10 is no longer a priority to BlackBerry, and I doubt complaining to BlackBerry would do anything. They got rid of nearly all people working on BlackBerry 10, and have shifted focus to Android. Sadly, I don't think we'll see another major update anytime. soon.
    12-28-15 08:04 AM
    Nemory Studios is working on a third party Facebook client called Face10 that is built in native cascades. It currently is in beta zone, and is not complete yet. You can however download it and try it out. Updates are coming regularly for it, and he says he is using official api's, so once done should be fully featured. He is also trying to fully integrate Messenger into the app rather than having to have a separate Messenger app like in Android and iOS.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    Nemory is a very talented developer and his work on BlackBerry 10 is much appreciated. But I find the apps I've downloaded begin acting up after some time, and I don't like the solution of delete and reinstall, or restart the phone to be a deal solutions.
    12-28-15 08:06 AM
    One guy is making a Facebook App and also updating his current apps, yet BlackBerry with its workforce cannot get two or five guys inside the Company to fix their damn app. Its a disgrace.

Posted via CB10
    kertong likes this.
    12-28-15 08:16 AM
    And I don't think my BB10 facebook app shows any posts from others with instagram pics. Always shows the space where there is a pic but nothing loads, only the instagram comment in the fb news feed.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 08:23 AM
    I've dumped facebook in favour of groups, be them BBM or whatsapp it doesn't matter. Far better than facebook.

ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣ
    12-28-15 08:55 AM
    And I don't think my BB10 facebook app shows any posts from others with instagram pics. Always shows the space where there is a pic but nothing loads, only the instagram comment in the fb news feed.

Posted via CB10
    this is exactly was the last drop why I just started using facebook in browser. Also couldn't stand not to see commented comments if you know what I'm saying, sad that only with browser messaging I can send stickers and etc ant etc..
    But what do you expect then everyone is fine with all this and just searching for a "workaround", but not actually demanding Blackberry to move forward and fix everything.
    Delroy Jeffers likes this.
    12-28-15 09:07 AM
    OK guys, I have the offer,

can we all unite and flood https://twitter.com/BlackBerryHelp with Tweets and PM's to request and demands to fix facebook app? I'm sure they will love to get sooo many PM's via twitter) and not only twitter support, please share everyone all available known social media, flood everywhere! with #moveforwardblackberry! and do it every day until they finally fix it?
    kertong likes this.
    12-28-15 09:18 AM
    For me, Facebook works fine.

I can chat and get real time notifications. I can also get quick notifications for any groups I am in, through the Hub.

And remember, for checking the replies to your comments, you can still use the facebook mobile webpage, which is very capable.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 11:20 AM
    Like others have said, it desperately needs an update!

I use the android app called fb lite. It's a stripped down version of the adnroid facebook so it works OK with the BlackBerry android runtime...

Face10 by Nemory seems like the best bet, its currently in very early stages of development (beta).

Q10 - 10.3.2.2813/SR .2530  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    12-28-15 11:58 AM
    One guy is making a Facebook App and also updating his current apps, yet BlackBerry with its workforce cannot get two or five guys inside the Company to fix their damn app. Its a disgrace.

Posted via CB10
    But BlackBerry has the problem of wanting to call the app 'Facebook', therefore limiting themselves with the API's Facebook gives to them. Nemory has called it 'Face10', therefore he can use all the official API's and doesn't have to rely on Facebook's provided ones. That's the difference, my friend.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-29-15 12:39 AM
    Facebook BlackBerry app does all I need. Have no problems posting, and messenger is included. The biggest plus is that it's not inundated with a ****load of adds like the other versions.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 12:45 AM
    Facebook BlackBerry app does all I need. Have no problems posting, and messenger is included. The biggest plus is that it's not inundated with a ****load of adds like the other versions.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see ads in Face10 either on my mum's Passport (I don't have Facebook).

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-29-15 12:59 AM
    Cool, il try the face10 app on my passport, have a beta account on that one

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 03:21 AM
45 12