Out of curiosity I ran that app (10.3/z10) and gave it permissions just to test drive it. I have a droid free blackberry and like it that way. However now when I go to Security > Application Permissions the Amazon App Store is showing as location data and shared files forced on and I can't turn them off. Can't press and delete the app either.

How do I get rid of this thing?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 08:20 AM
    One of the annoyances with Android apps on BB10 is that the Permissions are all or nothing.

Those permissions are completely relevant for Amazon Appstore. It needs to determine your location since different countries have different content, and needs Shared Files access to store the apk files and see which apk files you have installed.

The only way you might be able to delete Amazon Appstore is to download and install a more current version. After that you should be able to delete it.
    Download it here:
    http://www.amazon.com/getappstore
    One of the annoyances with Android apps on BB10 is that the Permissions are all or nothing.

Those permissions are completely relevant for Amazon Appstore. It needs to determine your location since different countries have different content, and needs Shared Files access to store the apk files and see which apk files you have installed.

The only way you might be able to delete Amazon Appstore is to download and install a more current version. After that you should be able to delete it.
    Download it here:
    http://www.amazon.com/getappstore
    09-27-14 08:53 AM
    As someone posted in a different thread - you can also delete Amazon App Store with Ghost Commander.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:44 AM