Hi there, Can't seem to find this answer. Blackberry Link only gives you three options for a customized restore...Application Date, Media and Settings. I want to security wipe my phone as a refresh and don't want all my settings and application date to be restored. I want to 'format' and restore minimally just as you could with Blackberry Desktop software.

Anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thanks in Advance,

Shawn
    05-25-13 08:01 AM
    I don't think that is possible.
    BB10 is too advanced for these trivial operations.

Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:33 AM
    Hi. You can try IntouchAppContacts (find it in BlackBerry Wolrd). It's free and very useful to backup ur contacts list and you can restore it (by redownloading this app after wiping device). And about BBM pin, it is saved automatically by ur BlackBerry ID, so after wiping device, you just need to relogin by ur recent used BlackBerry ID, and BBM contact will be restored automatically without doing reinvite. So you don't need BlackBerry Link at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:34 AM
    how to import contacts from intouch app only as same isnt working pls help !!!!
    09-01-15 11:30 AM
    how to import contacts from intouch app only as same isnt working pls help !!!!
    You bad, bad necrobumping boy, you! But here you go anyways http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37102894

Via Pasta CB10
    09-01-15 11:40 AM
    Use device switch. It's available in BBW.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 11:42 AM
    Hi. You can try IntouchAppContacts (find it in BlackBerry Wolrd). It's free and very useful to backup ur contacts list and you can restore it (by redownloading this app after wiping device). And about BBM pin, it is saved automatically by ur BlackBerry ID, so after wiping device, you just need to relogin by ur recent used BlackBerry ID, and BBM contact will be restored automatically without doing reinvite. So you don't need BlackBerry Link at all.

Posted via CB10
    THIS!

I recently updated my software of Z10, and I also wanted to only restore contacts, and this intouch app did really great. Ver easy to use too.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 01:29 PM
    I keep my contacts in the cloud. When I gave my Q5 to my cousin we saved her device-only contacts to a vcf file that we emailed to herself. Then opened the file in Gmail which put them all in the cloud. Then on the Q5 setting up as a new device Gmail was selected and tada all the contacts were there. I advised to clean them up in the cloud.

Carddav on Gmail is not push so if your sync is 30 minutes it will sync after that interval.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 07:42 AM