I have my BB10 backups from my Z10 and my brother's Q10 both running 10.2.1.

Is there any way by which I could merge the contacts list of the two ? including use of any 3rd party software ?

Thanks,

Kuunal
    05-06-14 04:31 AM
    There's no way to extract the contact lists separately and merge -- directly. Are the contact lists currently on the respective devices? If so, Contact X (From BB World, $0.99) could be used to export the contacts from each, then merged. Best that I can think of.

If you do get the full, clean list you might consider importing the list into an email account to sync with your device. Or, you could backup using Contact X itself.
    05-06-14 07:31 AM
    The contacts are on their respective devices. I however, do have a bblink back up for both. After a little research of my own, have copied the data of both in csv format and am trying to copy it from one onto the other device. Using a software called Contacts Imex. Shall provide my feedback here once I finish.
    Thanks
    And keep the suggestions coming....
    05-06-14 08:04 AM
    I'd be very interested to see how well Contacts ImEx handles your issue. I just installed it on my Q10, after researching and reading recommendations for free contact apps which will backup and restore contacts without needing an app account and without auto-synching everywhere. I haven't used it yet, but it does seem to have the features I was looking for. Good luck with your merge!
    The contacts are on their respective devices. I however, do have a bblink back up for both. After a little research of my own, have copied the data of both in csv format and am trying to copy it from one onto the other device. Using a software called Contacts Imex. Shall provide my feedback here once I finish.
    Thanks
    And keep the suggestions coming....
    05-09-14 05:00 AM