I was deleted my BB id and now when I need to format my phone, I formatted it, after restart I Astonishes that Device not let log in me ...ask to write Blackberry ID ......now I get in please Help me .
    And on another hand I have no Customer care of BB customer service center , I tried on Google also but fail .
    India.
    01-13-17 05:11 AM
    you need to use the BBID you had BEFORE you erased it.
    01-13-17 06:51 AM
    I was deleted my BB id and now when I need to format my phone, I formatted it, after restart I Astonishes that Device not let log in me ...ask to write Blackberry ID ......now I get in please Help me .
    And on another hand I have no Customer care of BB customer service center , I tried on Google also but fail .
    India.
    You need the BlackBerry ID account user name and it's associated password to unlock the phone. Without these two items the phone will not function short of emergency 112/911/000 calls.

It is a security measure to prevent the criminal trade in stolen goods (theft, wipe, resale as 'used' to unsuspecting third party). As I understand it, this is a legal requirement for BlackBerry sell phones in some jurisdictions, thus was applied across their entire product range.

If you no longer have your BlackBerry ID username and password, or you do but due to having deleted the BlackBerry ID they no longer work, you will need to contact BlackBerry directly.
    BlackBerry MIGHT be able to help if you can show them proof of purchase of the device from an authorised retailer showing IMEI code, serial number or device PIN number. I have read on crackberry that those who could provide BlackBerry with such proof of purchase had been offered an exchange of a new phone for their locked out one.

Deleting a BlackBerry ID is a really bad idea without first seeking advice/tech support. That being said I hope things work out for you. Good luck!

-- Give me a keyboard, a 5 star rated Browser and a fulcrum point and I could move the world.
    01-14-17 02:20 AM
    Can't one just create a new BlackBerry ID online via PC or Mac and the enter this, when promted on the phone? ... just thinking

Posted via CB10
    01-14-17 06:43 AM
    Can't one just create a new BlackBerry ID online via PC or Mac and the enter this, when promted on the phone? ... just thinking

Posted via CB10
    Since it wasn't the BBID the phone was set up with, no deal.
    01-14-17 09:31 AM
    Since it wasn't the BBID the phone was set up with, no deal.
    Hm, but when a full security wipe is done, then that would work, na?

I mean what do you do when you sell the phone to someone else...

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 04:06 PM
    Hm, but when a full security wipe is done, then that would work, na?

I mean what do you do when you sell the phone to someone else...

Posted via CB10
    Disable BlackBerry Protect first.
    01-17-17 04:48 PM
    If you can remember the email address you have from your old (deleted) BBID, log into the website on a computer and try to get the account back.

If not, there is no possible work around.

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    01-17-17 05:39 PM
    Disable BlackBerry Protect first.
    Aha right, if activated before of course

So BlackBerry protect wouldn't dissable when you delete your BlackBerry ID, right...?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 01:11 AM
    Aha right, if activated before of course

So BlackBerry protect wouldn't dissable when you delete your BlackBerry ID, right...?

Posted via CB10
    Deleting the BBID without removing Protect first bricks the phone.
    01-18-17 01:54 AM
    Deleting the BBID without removing Protect first bricks the phone.
    Well interesting
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 03:30 PM