How do you get BlackBerry's browsers to produce crash report(s)?
    I stopped in at a LYFT kiosk and they cannot seem to figure out how to get the crash reports from the BlackBerry Browsers to know what is going on?

I am using BlackBerry Classic (Q20)
    According to About under the "Settings" area:
    Model No SQC100-4, Software release 10.3.3.2129
    OS Version : 10.3.3.3204. BUILD : 903214
    Webkit version 10.3.3.66
    Browser Version 10.3.3.16

Lyft Ride-sharing has a way to load their service by web browser and GPS by going to :
    "Ride.Lyft.com"

It is supposed to load a map in the browser where you can set a 'PIN' on the map for your location. You then select the mobile no. your account is linked to, and accept their txt confirmation code. Then you input that and the device is supposed to allow you to order LYFT without any apps.

On the Q20 it loads for a split second and crashes. They called tech support at LYFT and they want the crash report to know what's going on. They are willing to work with me on this but I need to find a way to get them something tangible to work with in for form of crash report.

When I use the BlackBerry Playbook
    OS Version 2.1.0.1.1917, BUILD ID 683354
    Along with the built in browser
    With Private Browsing: off
    Accept Cookies: on

When I use The Playbook's Browser it reports "Unauthorized". They've never seen that either as my account is in good standing and I used their service all the time previously on iPhone.
    09-03-18 01:33 PM
    How do you get BlackBerry's browsers to produce crash report(s)?
    I stopped in at a LYFT kiosk and they cannot seem to figure out how to get the crash reports from the BlackBerry Browsers to know what is going on?

I am using BlackBerry Classic (Q20)
    According to About under the "Settings" area:
    Model No SQC100-4, Software release 10.3.3.2129
    OS Version : 10.3.3.3204. BUILD : 903214
    Webkit version 10.3.3.66
    Browser Version 10.3.3.16

Lyft Ride-sharing has a way to load their service by web browser and GPS by going to :
    "Ride.Lyft.com"

It is supposed to load a map in the browser where you can set a 'PIN' on the map for your location. You then select the mobile no. your account is linked to, and accept their txt confirmation code. Then you input that and the device is supposed to allow you to order LYFT without any apps.

On the Q20 it loads for a split second and crashes. They called tech support at LYFT and they want the crash report to know what's going on. They are willing to work with me on this but I need to find a way to get them something tangible to work with in for form of crash report.

When I use the BlackBerry Playbook
    OS Version 2.1.0.1.1917, BUILD ID 683354
    Along with the built in browser
    With Private Browsing: off
    Accept Cookies: on

When I use The Playbook's Browser it reports "Unauthorized". They've never seen that either as my account is in good standing and I used their service all the time previously on iPhone.
    Give up. You won't get anywhere with this.

Try Kiwi Android browser.
    09-03-18 01:39 PM
    IndexedDB storage
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 09-07-18 at 01:17 PM.
    09-07-18 12:04 PM
    Give up. You won't get anywhere with this.

Try Kiwi Android browser.
    Oh Conite. Ye of such little faith. :-) MY wonderful pals here at the BlackBerry community immensely helped me out and answered my prayers today. I am IMMENSELY thankful. I will be forwarding along a Tolkien of appreciation to Nemory Studios as soon as I can figure out how to forward them along some funds for making a LYFT10 app for BlackBerry yesterday. They are super responsive and I'm thankful for this.
    --
    Lyft10 for Lyft -- FREE
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US

Released: Released: Sep 6th, 2018
    09-07-18 12:43 PM
    Oh Conite. Ye of such little faith. :-) MY wonderful pals here at the BlackBerry community immensely helped me out and answered my prayers today. I am IMMENSELY thankful. I will be forwarding along a Tolkien of appreciation to Nemory Studios as soon as I can figure out how to forward them along some funds for making a LYFT10 app for BlackBerry yesterday. They are super responsive and I'm thankful for this.
    --
    Lyft10 for Lyft -- FREE
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US

Released: Released: Sep 6th, 2018
    I cant see it again,sorry

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-10-18 09:56 PM
    Actually looks like it was just a web link to the webpage....

Namely to m.lyft.com which still crashes...... I think it might be because m.lyft.com might be written in HTML5 but I cannot tell if it crashes because of the browser itself, or the act of the browser trying to call up the embedded BlackBerry maps tool built into the phone and lock onto GPS.

m.uber.com crashes too, but not as fast of m.lyft.com
    10-05-18 01:46 AM
    Actually looks like it was just a web link to the webpage....

Namely to m.lyft.com which still crashes...... I think it might be because m.lyft.com might be written in HTML5 but I cannot tell if it crashes because of the browser itself, or the act of the browser trying to call up the embedded BlackBerry maps tool built into the phone and lock onto GPS. It also won't work on the BB PlayBook.
    10-05-18 01:48 AM
    Navigator has no problem getting your location, api's for a map work ok pretty bare with canvas. Mozillas learner repo map API example and json issues.
    This crashes everytime when run locally (indexedDB) but can still work fine without doing that, havent checked it all individually so not sure exactly but a few things to consider and can be made safer. Frame supports non existent features sometimes idk what to say about that.
    https://codepen.io/nakome/full/dojEC
    Download Link:
    https://codepen.io/nakome/share/zip/dojEC

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 10-05-18 at 04:23 AM.
    10-05-18 04:03 AM