Thanks. I took a chance, unplugged it, plugged it back in and restarted Sachesi. The update just finished. Now it is stuck on the "BlackBerry" screen.
    Don't worry it takes a while when it first boots up. If it's stays where on that screen for way took long then do a battery pull and it should go to the BlackBerry logo screen after the just BlackBerry screen and that will also take a while so just be patient.

Posted via CB10
    Barefoot_Kevin likes this.
    10-28-13 10:30 AM
    Thanks again. Once it finally booted up I had to do a battery pull to re-install the SIM card anyway. All is well now.
    10-28-13 10:38 AM
    So I am trying to find the update for my Q10 but after I put in the information - shown in the attached picture- and I hit the search button nothing happens other than the button elongating and says "searching..." but then it goes right back to normal like the picture, sometimes the Delta check box is not even there, whether I need that or not, I am not sure. I was thinking that i may be the program but from what I read of the old and recent posts no one seems to be having the same problem, could it possibly be the type of security on my network or computer? Please help me if you have any idea, I would quite like to have 10.2 on my phone.How to Get 10.2 update-bb10.2-search.png
    10-28-13 12:02 PM
    So I am trying to find the update for my Q10 but after I put in the information - shown in the attached picture- and I hit the search button nothing happens other than the button elongating and says "searching..." but then it goes right back to normal like the picture, sometimes the Delta check box is not even there, whether I need that or not, I am not sure. I was thinking that i may be the program but from what I read of the old and recent posts no one seems to be having the same problem, could it possibly be the type of security on my network or computer? Please help me if you have any idea, I would quite like to have 10.2 on my phone.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb10.2 search.png 
Views:	617 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	215076
    Change the variant to SQN100-5
    10-28-13 12:05 PM
    I tried that also and I still get the same result. I am clueless for as to what is going on.
    10-28-13 12:36 PM
    I tried that also and I still get the same result. I am clueless for as to what is going on.
    Try with wind mobile I don't think rogers have the 100-5 version

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 01:30 PM
    I've downloaded all the bar files in the folder "10.2.0.424" but when I click on Install Bar, that folder to install it it brings up each individual bar file.

Do I have to click on each bar file to load?

I thought by just clicking on the folder "10.2.0.424" it would grab them all and install ??
    10-28-13 02:11 PM
    I've downloaded all the bar files in the folder "10.2.0.424" but when I click on Install Bar, that folder to install it it brings up each individual bar file.

Do I have to click on each bar file to load?

I thought by just clicking on the folder "10.2.0.424" it would grab them all and install ??
    Do the "Install All" command once you have your version that you want to update to. After you click on Install All, Sachesi will download all the bar files to a folder on your PC (normally desktop but could be in MyDocuments). When this process is complete and the entire download is in the newly created folder on your PC (called 10.2.0.424), plug your phone in with Sachesi open. Click on "install" on Sachesi and Then---DRAG the entire folder into Sachesi and it will then update your phone. Please be patient. It takes about 45 minutes to do and when it is complete, it will reboot the phone and once the red and orange light comes back on it will be completed. It works well for most.
    10-28-13 02:17 PM
    Do the "Install All" command once you have your version that you want to update to. After you click on Install All, Sachesi will download all the bar files to a folder on your PC (normally desktop but could be in MyDocuments). When this process is complete and the entire download is in the newly created folder on your PC (called 10.2.0.424), plug your phone in with Sachesi open. Click on "install" on Sachesi and Then---DRAG the entire folder into Sachesi and it will then update your phone. Please be patient. It takes about 45 minutes to do and when it is complete, it will reboot the phone and once the red and orange light comes back on it will be completed. It works well for most.
    Got It !

THX so much.
    10-28-13 02:24 PM
    Try with wind mobile I don't think rogers have the 100-5 version

Posted via CB10
    SQN100-5 from Rogers is what I'm running on my VZW SQN100-2; I'm not sure what rouge's particular problem is with this...weird.
    10-28-13 02:25 PM
    Here are some points I noticed after installing 1791 update that may be worth mentioning. To begin with, I used the Telus/Canada download for my Q10 SQN100-1. It installed with some bloatware that is to be expected and I deleted it.
    I ended up having to do a wipe of the phone afterwards due to a typing issue that was probably due to a left over corrupted file that was on there. Regardless, the wipe fixed the typing issue and all was/is good. BTW, the wipe is the only fix known that works for the typing issue where you can no longer long-press a key to capitalize it; and the numbers won't work. A simple wipe clears the issue. Anyway this is what I found interesting with this build and update.
    • Even though the download is clearly .1791 and the software is 10.2.0.424 as is the name on the folder, when it was done it said version 10.2.0.415. Very odd I thought.
    • The contact app still does not allow saving of theme color as when you toggle back and forth between light and dark, it will not save it, no matter what you do. It will however, once in a while go to the light theme after a reboot, but will always return to the dark theme. I like the light them on contacts as it is easier for me to read and I'm in that app a lot.
    • Magically all the bar files from the 575/641/725 builds appeared on this update and I did not have to sideload them as I had planned to do. All of them including the compass that moves, sysmon with the "storage" tab, what appears to be the latest runtime (build number 10.2.1.20 Android 4.22) and others.
    • Much faster browser and android opening and running is much, much smoother.
    • Both unlocked runtime android apps and a couple I have with debug tokens run perfectly.
    • Channels works perfectly after down load and BBM works perfectly.
    • Only issue that I can see currently is the darn contact theme and saving it to the light theme issue.
    • OH YEAH--Battery drain is by far the best yet! I have been on my phone extensively this morning with heavy use of emails/messages and browser work. I unplugged it from the charger at 8am and it is currently 12:33 pm in California, and my battery is down to 85% after 4 1/2 hrs of heavy use. That is only a 3% an hour drain and awesome for a smartphone using this much power.

I highly recommend this update, at least until the next new generation of leaks comes out. Anyone with any ideas or fixes for the theme issue please post. Also any ideas why the OS showed .415 instead of .424, would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    10-28-13 02:36 PM
    I have a Z10 STL100-3 on T-Mobile in the US. What can I do?
    10-28-13 03:28 PM
    So I am trying to find the update for my Q10 but after I put in the information - shown in the attached picture- and I hit the search button nothing happens other than the button elongating and says "searching..." but then it goes right back to normal like the picture, sometimes the Delta check box is not even there, whether I need that or not, I am not sure. I was thinking that i may be the program but from what I read of the old and recent posts no one seems to be having the same problem, could it possibly be the type of security on my network or computer? Please help me if you have any idea, I would quite like to have 10.2 on my phone.
    I changed my network security settings and search results appeared, it was the only thing that I meddled with before the results came up so it was the root of the problem.
    10-28-13 03:37 PM
    Just search for (*bar) and date modified to be sure you get all
    10-28-13 10:21 PM
    Search (*bar)
    10-28-13 10:45 PM
    Go to "Settings", then "Storage and Access". USB Connection is set to "Autodetect" by default. Change it to either "Connect to Windows" or "Connect to Mac" according to your machine and that should work.
    Yes, that's what finally got mine working.
    10-28-13 10:57 PM
    I have used Sachesi tools first time for installing OS 10.2. How can I use this tool for installing leaked OS which is available in autoloader file?
    10-28-13 11:33 PM
    Just said that because that's how I did it in my Mac but windows definitely you have to hit folder. Like I said I wrote .bar because that's how I did it

I am using Windows. I have downloaded Sachesi and know where my files are. In Step 4, I select Install, Folder - it forces me to go to a folder 10.2.0.424, I must select something or choose a file and press Open for it to get back to Sachesi. This will be installing individual files and will it install everything if i select as individual files. I am on Windows XP. How do I bypass it. Can I install all these .bar files using the app vnBB10 which allow you to select multiple .bar files for installation ? Will it install radio and other updates correctly ?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:44 AM
    Installed the Romanian build on my Q5. Working great.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:56 AM
    hey am in africa botswana...wanna know if sachesi works for every carrier
    10-29-13 06:32 AM
    please help to update to os 10.2 am in africa botswana my carrier is orange
    10-29-13 06:40 AM
    Been stuck here for the last 20 minutes

Attachment 215046
    Don't restart the phone and just connect it back and reinstall. And try not to touch the cable while connected and installing.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:48 AM
    Has anyone tried this on Tmobile z10? Are there any problems?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 03:17 PM
    can you email me how you handle this? my email.. [email protected] thanks
    10-30-13 06:38 AM
    My phone is stuck on 100% with nothing happening. I'm at a loss to what is going on. I have been at it since 8:30 this morning (2 1/2 hours) from start to now is way too long for an update. I've tried a battery pull, reset, you name it but it won't go past 100% with the BB logo....

Any suggestions?
    10-30-13 06:45 AM
441 ... 1213141516 ...