Do we need both of these? Facebook lite has messenger within. What's your thought?
    Just providing the options.

I don't use it much so I don't know if the messenging features within the Facebook app are as robust as the Messenger app.
    04-18-17 10:38 PM
    Hey guys, ive downloaded over 18 autoloaders for my Passport looking for the latest working FB .bar file, and i couldnt find... the only way to get facebook working was doing the 10.1 socialconnect .bar file and the 10.6.1 facebook .bar file... and for the 10.1 the share option is o old that doest work properly, for example i shared a picture with a comment, that comment didnt show up on FB... so i was not happy with it.. i got the latest 10.3.2.7 socialconnnet .bar file working wtih the latest 10.7.31 facebook .bar file... but then i couldnt loging because the fb account was not there, there was no way to put my email and password so can log in...

So i tried loading up the previous ACCOUNTS .bar file and VOILA! it works! I was able to use the latest of everything (no web browser) and able to share pictures with comments (the 10.1 social connect cant do that).

So what you need is this:

accounts-10.3.2.176-nto+armle-v7+signed
    facebook-10.3.2.7-nto+armle-v7+signed
    facebook-10.7.31.9-nto+armle-v7+signed

with those three things Facebook will work the same as it did on 10.3.2

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...kZleVNPU2JFWGs

Make sure you load these up via Sachesi and with AIRPLANE MODE ON. (Uncheck the "Only Install New Apps")

Enjoy!

P.S Messages inside the Facebook app are not working anymore., you still can send messages but you cant even see what you sent.
    Anyway to do it if I ONLY want contact sync or still need all three bars? Thanks, DPR

Also, if not and must install all three to just get contact sync if I ever decide to delete will deleting just the one facebook icon bar showing delete them or? Thanks in advance.

I just want contact sync mostly..

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 11:30 AM
    Anyway to do it if I ONLY want contact sync or still need all three bars? Thanks, DPR

Also, if not and must install all three to just get contact sync if I ever decide to delete will deleting just the one facebook icon bar showing delete them or? Thanks in advance.

I just want contact sync mostly..

Posted via CB10
    I'm afraid you will need all of them, specially for the contacts (which is the only thing i needed that app for, and the share option)

If you delete any of the three it won't work

I hope i helped you.
    07-30-17 11:43 AM
    I'm afraid you will need all of them, specially for the contacts (which is the only thing i needed that app for, and the share option)

If you delete any of the three it won't work

I hope i helped you.
    You did I suppose I will switch back to the old FB and use faceslim for when I am really into Facebook and toss Face10 as good as it is the hub integration is spotty at best and I know that's not nemory's fault, he did a great job! I suspect it will be best bet. Or maybe use face ten without hub integration.. hmmm.

Thanks as you did help me.

-DPR

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 11:50 AM
    Hey guys, ive downloaded over 18 autoloaders for my Passport looking for the latest working FB .bar file, and i couldnt find... the only way to get facebook working was doing the 10.1 socialconnect .bar file and the 10.6.1 facebook .bar file... and for the 10.1 the share option is o old that doest work properly, for example i shared a picture with a comment, that comment didnt show up on FB... so i was not happy with it.. i got the latest 10.3.2.7 socialconnnet .bar file working wtih the latest 10.7.31 facebook .bar file... but then i couldnt loging because the fb account was not there, there was no way to put my email and password so can log in...

So i tried loading up the previous ACCOUNTS .bar file and VOILA! it works! I was able to use the latest of everything (no web browser) and able to share pictures with comments (the 10.1 social connect cant do that).

Make sure you load these up via Sachesi and with AIRPLANE MODE ON. (Uncheck the "Only Install New Apps")

Enjoy!

P.S Messages inside the Facebook app are not working anymore., you still can send messages but you cant even see what you sent.
    Hey firstly thanks allot!!

Hey, deciding between face10 and this so whilst I have this working if I choose to remove to I just delete it normally as in the one facebook icon or must we use a program to get all three traces of the bar files off? Hmm, thanks. -DPR

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 11:52 PM

Enjoy!

What do you think guys?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1117141

Posted via CB10
    08-01-17 03:23 AM

Enjoy!

I did this and working fine for awhile except for some odd, odd reason every once in awhile if I searched a certain member of facebook name as in a friend, in no particular order they would crash the site when landed on thier page. So odd, wish I knew why, not even as much to try to fix it but that's super strange.

Worst part is, today now every time I open the native Facebook it crashes. Restarted six times so it's not that. Anybody else have this issue after about, umm, hmm, three weeks or is everyone effected now? The Facebook fix still working, my end only as my next step is to uninstall and re install the BAR files. This is odd. Going to restart again now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 06:48 PM
    I did this and working fine for awhile except for some odd, odd reason every once in awhile if I searched a certain member of facebook name as in a friend, in no particular order they would crash the site when landed on thier page. So odd, wish I knew why, not even as much to try to fix it but that's super strange.

Worst part is, today now every time I open the native Facebook it crashes. Restarted six times so it's not that. Anybody else have this issue after about, umm, hmm, three weeks or is everyone effected now? The Facebook fix still working, my end only as my next step is to uninstall and re install the BAR files. This is odd. Going to restart again now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Posted via CB10
    Working now again, only thing different is on LTE over WiFi. So random! My ones friends page always crashes! He must be in the NSA! :x

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 07:39 PM
    Does facebook take awhile to sync photos? I signed in and out two hours ago and still no photo sync? Why do some say two files are needed for fix and others say three? Which is it, anybody know? Which way did you do it? Also, FB app crashes if open it via the icon but not if open it via a notification via the hub for Facebook. Odd?..

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-02-17 02:37 PM
    Does facebook take awhile to sync photos? I signed in and out two hours ago and still no photo sync? Why do some say two files are needed for fix and others say three? Which is it, anybody know? Which way did you do it? Also, FB app crashes if open it via the icon but not if open it via a notification via the hub for Facebook. Odd?..

Me myself used the three files to be sure I fix completely the problem, make sure you do too.

My Facebook app crashes seconds after I open it.. but that doesn't prevent it to sync the contact pictures, is that what you are talking about.?

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-02-17 04:04 PM
    Me myself used the three files to be sure I fix completely the problem, make sure you do too.

My Facebook app crashes seconds after I open it.. but that doesn't prevent it to sync the contact pictures, is that what you are talking about.?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, exactly!...sometimes it doesn't crash, sometimes it does. I'm thinking it depends what type of post is on the front line to load that isn't supported now but as of now mines working. Signed out, signed back in and turned all buttons on as in sync even messages to see, now no crash. Yet!

Yes, used all three.

But did you notice you can always get into the facebook app via one of the hub notifications? Always! Just not the icon then it crashes most of the time but not always. When it works minus no reactions it's still the best and smoothest FB experience ever. I still think may take some time to re sync my contact photos...

Finally somebody gets it!!

10-02-17 07:22 PM
    Yes, exactly!...sometimes it doesn't crash, sometimes it does. I'm thinking it depends what type of post is on the front line to load that isn't supported now but as of now mines working. Signed out, signed back in and turned all buttons on as in sync even messages to see, now no crash. Yet!

Yes, used all three.

But did you notice you can always get into the facebook app via one of the hub notifications? Always! Just not the icon then it crashes most of the time but not always. When it works minus no reactions it's still the best and smoothest FB experience ever. I still think may take some time to re sync my contact photos...

Finally somebody gets it!!

I have my notifications or messages deactivated, don't need that and I use the Web browser version lol, only use the Native app because of the share option! So I can share pictures and videos from the share menu.

Also I use the new post from the hub!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-17 05:28 AM
    I have my notifications or messages deactivated, don't need that and I use the Web browser version lol, only use the Native app because of the share option! So I can share pictures and videos from the share menu.

Also I use the new post from the hub!

Posted via CB10
    Everything else else working but since I signed out then signed back in, no sync of contact pictures to the phone numbers yet. I even allowed find friends by sending my contacts to facebook which id never usually do.. hmm..

10-03-17 12:30 PM
    Everything else else working but since I signed out then signed back in, no sync of contact pictures to the phone numbers yet. I even allowed find friends by sending my contacts to facebook which id never usually do.. hmm..

About to turn that off now though. What is sync events? I guess to calendar? I suppose messages is the broken part so should turn that off and find friends now at minimum? They aren't going to help me with sync facebook photos to contacts like I had when I first did the fix before signing in and out then back in. I figure I'll wait another day.

If I installed the new blackberry facebook browser link/app it will erase the fix?..

10-03-17 12:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mine doesn't crash anymore. Do you by any chance not use it off WiFi much of at all sine id the fix? I noticed once I was off WiFi and using Data for awhile (few hours) it loaded all my contacts pictures back and doesn't crash anymore, even on WiFi. Dunno why this is a fix, but it seems to be?..

Also, sometimes when I post a picture it still says "via BlackBerry" at the bottoms of my name - which is awesome, but other times not. Trying to figure out what the key to this is or if it's random.

10-11-17 02:46 PM
    My sharing pictures always says "via BlackBerry" and still crashes lol

Posted via CB10
    10-12-17 12:13 AM
    My sharing pictures always says "via BlackBerry" and still crashes lol

Posted via CB10
    Have you been off of WiFi and on just data for least a day or two for any particular reason I know some of us always seem to have access and others not? That seems to be part of it. The only other difference is my runtime is rolled back to .172 which fixes Showbox and other apps to actually run and run smooth. It also (just noticed) doesn't keep forcing me to update. I can go to facebook and it says download not update even though on 10.3.3.2205 with the rolled back runtime. No harassment as in updates found!..

10-12-17 11:20 AM
    Is there a different version of the app that works better on 10.3.3? When I launch the app, it crashes after about two seconds.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-18 06:56 PM
    I've been using fb lite (android) app on my passport for months it was great with notifications, the notification stopped 3 weeks ago, only notifications I get in hub now is when someone adds me on fb or tag me in a post. It used to give me a notification when I would get messages, is this app a waste of space now? Only reason I got the app was for message notifications in hub

Posted via CB10
    03-08-18 08:17 PM
    I've been using fb lite (android) app on my passport for months it was great with notifications, the notification stopped 3 weeks ago, only notifications I get in hub now is when someone adds me on fb or tag me in a post. It used to give me a notification when I would get messages, is this app a waste of space now? Only reason I got the app was for message notifications in hub

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you need to download a more recent version?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-18 11:59 PM
    I used to have the android fb lite which seemed to work for notifications. I've recently installed the three bar files and cleared the data for fb lite but now I am not getting any notifications at all. Do you guys receive notifications from the native app?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-18 05:40 AM
    I used fb lite the notifications stopped so..i downloaded the newest version of the app and the app worked fine but I noticed when I went to to notifications section in my settings app that the fb icon was no longer there so it's like impossible to set it up in the hub now

Posted via CB10
    03-11-18 12:58 PM
    Call for a bulldozer, roll it over and over; smash the so called PP until it looks like mixed fruits, go to store, buy KeyOne, android fb works wonder!
    Very simple and don't waste time. CrackBerry can't Crack out any solution for you.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-18 06:16 PM
    Call for a bulldozer, roll it over and over; smash the so called PP until it looks like mixed fruits, go to store, buy KeyOne, android fb works wonder!
    Very simple and don't waste time. CrackBerry can't Crack out any solution for you.

Posted via CB10
    But then after a couple of months your screen will be falling down, and you will be getting a refurbished model to thank you!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-18 08:18 PM
    But then after a couple of months your screen will be falling down, and you will be getting a refurbished model to thank you!

Posted via CB10
    BBM already resolved this almost a year ago. Can't say the same thing about the Passport, whose screen lifting & "Emergency Calls Only" issues were (if I remember correctly) not even formally acknowledged by BlackBerry. 😜
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 03-13-18 at 05:34 AM.
    03-12-18 10:55 PM
107 ... 2345