Sorry if this is redundant information, I didn't see it elsewhere in my forum search.

I've been fiddling around with my unlocked Z10 & Q10 to try and get wifi calling to work on MintMobile. They were both formerly locked to Telus, I think.
    Any way, here's what I did:

- Download T-Mobile account app (on BBW) & T-mobile Wifi Calling app (can be found on CB forum).
    - Make sure you set a Home Address under Location Services in Settings (for 911 calls on wifi).
    - Enable WIFI CALLING on your MintMobile account page.
    - Enable WiFi calling in Wifi Calling app.
    - Restart (may need to do it twice).

You should see "4G LTE enhanced services: as "connected" under network settings, and you should have a white wifi calling icon in your status bar.
    I have since successfully made wifi calls.

Hope it helps!
    Last edited by MadMalthus; 10-01-20 at 02:50 PM.
    10-01-20 12:36 PM
    Glad you have it working for now...
    10-01-20 03:51 PM
    Indeed. I can't figure out if "enhanced services" means VoLTE or not. Mint says the Z10 is not compatible with their service, even though it's working just fine. Hope they (meaning T-Mobile) don't cut me off as a New Year's present.
    10-02-20 12:08 AM
    Indeed. I can't figure out if "enhanced services" means VoLTE or not. Mint says the Z10 is not compatible with their service, even though it's working just fine. Hope they (meaning T-Mobile) don't cut me off as a New Year's present.
    If you have a second device, I found this app can help open the escreen. Well you only need 1 but it's easier with 2, put values of one phone into the app on the other phone. May not be able to switch what you want on but it might clear a little fog.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59945994

Posted via CB10
    10-02-20 03:45 PM
    Glad you have it working for now...
    Well, after some time to test it out, the wi-fi calling only works intermittently. It will work for a while after I turn it on and restart the phone, but will eventually stall out and the icon will go grey. I can restart the phone again and have it work for a brief period, but it's not reliable. So, maybe useful in a pinch if you have to make a call on wi-fi with no cellular reception, but best to leave it turned off the rest of the time. Probably a T-mobile thing.
    10-25-20 05:19 PM
    Well, after some time to test it out, the wi-fi calling only works intermittently. It will work for a while after I turn it on and restart the phone, but will eventually stall out and the icon will go grey. I can restart the phone again and have it work for a brief period, but it's not reliable. So, maybe useful in a pinch if you have to make a call on wi-fi with no cellular reception, but best to leave it turned off the rest of the time. Probably a T-mobile thing.
    Unlikely a "T-Mobile thing" as I have a Z30 on T-Mobile and it runs perfectly (as does my Motion). The only time mine goes "grey" is when the wifi signal is weak.
    11-30-20 11:16 AM
    Unlikely a "T-Mobile thing" as I have a Z30 on T-Mobile and it runs perfectly (as does my Motion). The only time mine goes "grey" is when the wifi signal is weak.
    Cool. I'm on a Z10 with Mint. Probably a "Z10 with Mint" thing then...
    11-30-20 11:43 AM
    That's the million dollar question that many here in the USA are wondering with the ending of 3G by Verizon and T-Mobile next year.

My guess is that BB10 supported VoLTE as it was back in 2013, but with new standards and new technology.... today's VoLTE leaves most those pre-2015 devices behind (Android, Apple and BlackBerry).

But it's possible that even after the shutdown, they could still function just fine (or be bricks).
    11-30-20 11:46 AM