Goodness - almost 10 years of dedicated use and suddenly a noticeable irritation.
    Which I would like to correct.
    As one types to keyboard useful text suggestions based on past usage and text-so-far are offered to the keyboard and one can swipe up on the required completion (or keep going).
    Lately I've been suffering from wronmg suggestions which are picking up past errors - e.g. an email addess with a typo, a misspelled name or just a simple past spelling mistake.
    Sometimes of 4 or more offerings, ALL are wrong.
    Can I delete them so that they are not offered in future?
    I've visited Settngs > Language and Input > Prediction and Correction and can press Clear Learnt Words but that's a bit of a sledgehammer as it will clear the entire history of "my" keyboard practice. But it wil be worth it, if it works? Is there a direct way of clearing just the wrong suggestions maybe one by one as they occur?
    10 years on and still a great phone despite increasing limitations and constraints.
    03-06-23 03:03 AM
    Goodness - almost 10 years of dedicated use and suddenly a noticeable irritation.
    Which I would like to correct.
    As one types to keyboard useful text suggestions based on past usage and text-so-far are offered to the keyboard and one can swipe up on the required completion (or keep going).
    Lately I've been suffering from wronmg suggestions which are picking up past errors - e.g. an email addess with a typo, a misspelled name or just a simple past spelling mistake.
    Sometimes of 4 or more offerings, ALL are wrong.
    Can I delete them so that they are not offered in future?
    I've visited Settngs > Language and Input > Prediction and Correction and can press Clear Learnt Words but that's a bit of a sledgehammer as it will clear the entire history of "my" keyboard practice. But it wil be worth it, if it works? Is there a direct way of clearing just the wrong suggestions maybe one by one as they occur?
    10 years on and still a great phone despite increasing limitations and constraints.
    No way to do that - it's all or none afaik.
    03-06-23 08:04 AM
    No way to do that - it's all or none afaik.
    Yeah. Can't believe that functionality wasn't programmed in from the beginning, or that you cannot select multiple or block of Inbox items to delete.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    03-06-23 09:25 AM