I realized I have a problem with sharing my pictures with someone. I mean, when I take a picture, is there a simple way to send it somewhere and immediately get the link to that picture?

Before on bbOS 5 I used dropbox, which quickly gave me a public link to view the image. But I don't see it now in dropbox.

I use "share on flickr" application now, but thats not very easy, because there is so many steps before I get a link to my picture.

Anyone have idea?
    01-05-14 09:17 AM
    The Dropbox app on BB10 allows for link sharing. Tap and hold on an image and then tap either share or go to the lower portion and choose the 'chain link' which says 'share link'. That will bring up the share sheet and allow you to share it with apps, if you don't want to share it with any of the apps installed then you can just share it with something like Remember and copy the link into whatever you want.

Personally, I don't link that and just use the Imgur mobile site lol
    01-05-14 09:27 AM
    The Dropbox app on BB10 allows for link sharing. Tap and hold on an image and then tap either share or go to the lower portion and choose the 'chain link' which says 'share link'. That will bring up the share sheet and allow you to share it with apps, if you don't want to share it with any of the apps installed then you can just share it with something like Remember and copy the link into whatever you want.

Personally, I don't link that and just use the Imgur mobile site lol
    Thank you for advice, but when I do it in the way you suggest, I dont see a link to picture in Remember.

But you pointed me to another direction, I can use mobile version of dropbox and that way, it is a little bit easier to get share link to picture

But still, it is not something like 1-click or 2-click way. Does it mean I am the only one who want to have really supereasy way to share a picture on the web?
    01-05-14 01:05 PM