Same issue here. Once I day just before midnight (11:59) I get about 6 notifications...2 are 4 Sync (not sure what that is), 2 are for something to do with zynga (old games portal), and 2 maybe for an Android old Skype program (but not 100% sure). Happened after installing new 10.3 OS release and restoring settings from backup (although apps weren't reinstalled from backup). Can't figure out how to stop these.
    I got one from Zynga and one from my PC...opened and closed the game app (Zynga) a bunch of times...it stopped.
    On PC, I turned sync (on PC and phone) on and off a bunch of times and it stopped.

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.1130/1154 bars
    09-04-14 04:38 AM
    On my Z10, what caused this was doing a security wipe, then I had to restore settings in order to get my Remember app data back. Unfortunately that brings back all the old settings as well. I used to have K9 Mail installed, but did not install it after the wipe. The settings restore brought in settings related to it for the Hub. There is no way to get rid of it without doing another security wipe and not restoring settings. The backup in Link is terrible. I wish they would implement a backup system like we had in the old Desktop Manager so we could selectively restore.

I have since begun backing up with Backup Pro.
    09-04-14 01:21 PM
    I use fire chest app to save my contacts, calendar and remember app info. It's fantastic and backs up to Dropbox. I kept getting a whatsapp notification every time I did a restore, it constantly popped up as well. I did a clean install and reloaded all my info off of fire chest and haven't had not one account notification for anything since. Backups now don't have any of that old crap in them anymore. Fire chest also allows incryption backups if you like.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 04:34 AM
    I use fire chest app to save my contacts, calendar and remember app info. It's fantastic and backs up to Dropbox. I kept getting a whatsapp notification every time I did a restore, it constantly popped up as well. I did a clean install and reloaded all my info off of fire chest and haven't had not one account notification for anything since. Backups now don't have any of that old crap in them anymore. Fire chest also allows incryption backups if you like.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, BTW, Firechest is from the same developer. Backup Pro just has more capabilities.
    09-10-14 01:07 PM
29 12