The screen goes dark when its against your head, as soon as you pull it away it will light up again, then you hit end call. Im not sure what the issue is.
    Perhaps a dirty sensor?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:32 PM
    I use a bluetooth only. Phone goes into sleep mode after 90 seconds. Phone calls are longer usually. I'll say good bye, in my bold I'd just keep driving and hit end. This one, wait the screens blank, oh crap, it's not in the call Window, oh **** where is it?" Tap tap tap, why isn't the call ending? Wish there was a phyical button. Every phone in my house has an end button. My old SG2 has one, all my old BlackBerry have them (5 of them). Why not the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:32 PM
    I use a bluetooth only. Phone goes into sleep mode after 90 seconds. Phone calls are longer usually. I'll say good bye, in my bold I'd just keep driving and hit end. This one, wait the screens blank, oh crap, it's not in the call Window, oh **** where is it?" Tap tap tap, why isn't the call ending? Wish there was a phyical button. Every phone in my house has an end button. My old SG2 has one, all my old BlackBerry have them (5 of them). Why not the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    I just tap my Jabra to end the call.
    10-11-13 01:43 PM
    Ya that use to work until u have a 17mth old grab it out of your ear and try to call "momma?"

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:44 PM
    Says who? That's opinion only. Hell, it could be anywhere, there's no particular should spot.

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. Geek Phreek's Geek Shack • Not nerds, definintely not nerdy!
    easy.. do you think it's possible that KMart (sorry.. couldn't help myself) meant that the sensor and the graphic button on the screen aren't aligned correctly? As in I press in the centre of the 'button' but the portion of the screen activated to sense that button press is actually a little further over..
    Last edited by paper_monkey; 10-11-13 at 02:12 PM. Reason: fingers, meet brain.. brain, fingers. Lets work together, shall we...?
    10-11-13 02:08 PM
    Ya that use to work until u have a 17mth old grab it out of your ear and try to call "momma?"

Posted via CB10
    ah.. then I guess you're either into waking up the phone as you either start to or realize the other person is starting to wind down the call or replace your bluetooth so that you can use it to end the call.

I can understand it going to sleep but I don't know why the phone would leave the dialer app on it's own just because it has gone to sleep. That to me is a bug BBRY should fix sooner rather than later. Have you tried reporting it as a bug to BBRY?
    10-11-13 02:12 PM
    Yea it's a new blue tooth ($100) still works just the call button is now broke. Grr yea phone falls asleep. It goes into other apps because of multi tasking or fat fingers

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 06:41 PM
    It's voice controlled, you just shout hang up and usually the other person will hang up.

Posted via CB10
    g33kphr33k, CMcRob and drewread like this.
    10-11-13 07:43 PM
    Lol that works sometimes

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 11:50 PM
    I use my calendar with reminders extensively. One frustration that needs fixing is the necessity to snooze/dismiss any reminders you have active when you're finished your call before your able to end it. If I have 3 reminders up there is no way to end the call until I've decided what to do with each one.

Any work around for this?
    10-12-13 02:04 AM
35 12