I should know this but I just can't for the life of me find the option on my Passport (running 10.3.2.2474). I want to change the horrible appointment reminder notification sound that would scare the chrome off a tail pipe. I've looked at Notifications > Calendar, I've checked Calendar settings, looked at Sounds, and nowhere do I see where to change the sound. This is for my "Normal" profile which is the one I use 99% of the time.

Can anyone please guide me to the right setting? Thank you.
    11-19-16 05:49 PM
    Go into settings>notifications. In the profiles list select 'normal'. Then select Customise App Notifications>Calendar. When you have 'sound' switched on you can choose from the dropdown menu of ringtones beneath it. I think that should solve your problem.

---={\\\\]--[ Dispensed with BlackBerry Passport
    andy957 and dmlis like this.
    11-19-16 07:12 PM
    Go into settings>notifications. In the profiles list select 'normal'. Then select Customise App Notifications>Calendar. When you have 'sound' switched on you can choose from the dropdown menu of ringtones beneath it. I think that should solve your problem.
    Thank you so much! That did the trick. I saw the Sound field below Customise App Notifications but hadn't noticed that Customise App Notifications was also a call-out menu, so I couldn't find it. Many thanks, really appreciate it.
    11-19-16 07:23 PM
    You're welcome. I never thought about it myself until you questioned it. I've just changed mine too!

---={\\\\]--[ Dispensed with BlackBerry Passport
    andy957 likes this.
    11-19-16 07:36 PM