How to use snap chat app on my blackberry z10
    05-01-16 10:30 AM
    Side load the program and it will wok fine
    05-01-16 11:03 AM
    I haven't had any luck. Is there a version that is recommended or any instructions or maybe a link to get the right download?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 04:22 PM
    Fijate que en el buscador tenes la respuesta!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 04:37 PM
    How to use snap chat app on my blackberry z10
    You don't. It's that simple.

SnapChat has banned all third-party clients and will lock out your account if you are caught using one. They don't make a BB10 client and they've made the Android client incompatible with the BB10 Android Runtime (I believe it requires v4.4, while BB10's AR is only v4.3).

SnapChat had people using third-party clients (which were never authorized) to steal Snaps and leak them - a huge scandal and very bad for their business - so they locked everything down to only their own first-party apps - and they've decided only to support platforms that have a significant userbase. That means: no BB10, no BBOS, no WinPhone, no Tizen, no Ubuntu, no Sailfish, etc.
    05-03-16 08:52 PM
    I haven't had any luck. Is there a version that is recommended or any instructions or maybe a link to get the right download?

Posted via CB10
    9.15.1 is the one I have. Don't forget you must create a new account and patch the apk.
    If you find a newer version that works, please let me know!
    05-03-16 09:13 PM
    U return ur BlackBerry for an android BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 09:57 PM
    Don't use Snapchat. Talk with words not pictures. People are not ancient Egyptians!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    GadgetTravel and rthonpm like this.
    05-04-16 03:00 PM
    Don't use Snapchat. Talk with words not pictures. People are not ancient Egyptians!

Now, I'm not the biggest fan of snapchat either, but when it's clear that media sharing is moving in a very visual way, this is just an uninformed and ignorant comment.

We strive for years to make cellular communications possible, and these days texting is far more prevalent.

You have to study consumer behaviour and psychology to even begin to consider what a comment like that means.

At the end of the day, people like snapchat.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    05-04-16 03:05 PM
    Just use the website. Apps are for 7 year olds!

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    guygardner73 likes this.
    05-05-16 05:14 AM

Apps are for 7 year olds? Wow! I just became 55 years younger. Apps are the Fountain of Youth.
    05-05-16 06:14 AM
    You can use casper, it works I've not been banned yet.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 07:00 AM

Apps are for phones that people actually buy and use aka iOS and Android.

Sent from my battered and bruised but still kicking (just barely) Z30.
    05-05-16 08:39 AM

Comments like this are from people who are ignorant and jealous of what they can't have then make excuses why they don't. Yet they probably secretly have an android device at home and sent snapchat to their friends and family constantly lol.

Yes BB10 works efficiently as a msging tool but no one can deny the fact that apps are the deciding factor at this point. Until something changes we are stuck with the two app stores controlling what platforms are to survive.

I thought it was genius on BB10 how you did not have to leave the hub and still use the apps. It's sad that the app developers like Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat and many more insist that they want you to be only in their app and be consumed in it loosing track of time. I think I will keep my BB10 for as long as I can even without these apps and have an android toy to play with on the side. Kind of like a girlfriend lol

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-05-16 09:13 AM
    Comments like this are from people who are ignorant and jealous of what they can't have then make excuses why they don't. Yet they probably secretly have an android device at home and sent snapchat to their friends and family constantly lol.
    ...and comments like that are from people who don't get sarcasm. Oh well...

Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    05-05-16 09:33 AM

Kind of difficult to detect it without the "/s."

*C5303
    The_Passporter likes this.
    05-05-16 10:07 AM

Yup. People get all up on their soapbox then realize the context and sarcasm after they've replied lol.

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    05-05-16 11:31 AM
    Yup. People get all up on their soapbox then realize the context and sarcasm after they've replied lol.

And people learn after a while how to express themselves. Or not...
    "Sarcasm". It's a word use it. Or don't!
    I've seen many comments with the word expressed in "." to let people know and I do recognize immediately.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 11:44 AM
    And people learn after a while how to express themselves. Or not...
    "Sarcasm". It's a word use it. Or dont!

Posted via CB10
    SnapChat is trying to control access to its service/apps and they haven't included BB10 support into their strategy. Plus, workarounds are against their perceived best interests. They have actively gone after workarounds and third-party apps.

Now that that is out of the way, the following is sarcasm and shall only be treated as such: "who needs SnapChat? What we need is more Web Apps. These childish applications shouldn't be of concern to us BlackBerry users since we're more into different types of apps."

The preceding in quotations was badly done sarcasm and not worthy of anemic diatribe lol

05-05-16 11:54 AM
    SnapChat is trying to control access to its service/apps and they haven't included BB10 support and workarounds are against their perceived best interests.

Now that that is out of the way, the following is sarcasm and shall only be treated as such: "who needs SnapChat? What we need is more Web Apps. These childish applications shouldn't be of concern to us BlackBerry users since we're more into different types of apps."

The preceding in quotations was badly done sarcasm and not worthy of anemic diatribe lol

Wow it's nice to have an arbitrator to decide what's for who and who should have it.
    "Sarcasm"

:P

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    05-05-16 11:59 AM
    You can use casper, it works I've not been banned yet.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, Casper is now a main lookout at Snapchat's HQ right now so beware because they're locking users with the updated app.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 07:25 PM
    Kind of difficult to detect it without the "/s."

*C5303
    If you need to be told when sarcasm/irony is being used, it's not funny. The subtlety of deadpan is where the humour lies. If you have to tell people that you're joking, there is no joke and the humour is lost. It's not all about cats with funny faces you know. (unless you're an ancient Egyptian)

05-05-16 10:00 PM
    If you need to be told when sarcasm/irony is being used, it's not funny. The subtlety of deadpan is where the humour lies. If you have to tell people that you're joking, there is no joke and the humour is lost. It's not all about cats with funny faces you know. (unless you're an ancient Egyptian)

Ummm... It (sarcasm) really is difficult to detect when written as compared to when it's spoken. IMHO.

*ME173X
    The_Passporter likes this.
    05-05-16 11:04 PM

I guess we are just not as enlightened as the wise teacher. For give our insolence and obsolescence. We will strive to become better in your eyes we just need a second chance.

Definitely "sarcasm"
    LMAO!!
    :P "funny face"

Posted via CB10
    05-06-16 02:08 AM
    I guess we are just not as enlightened as the wise teacher. For give our insolence and obsolescence. We will strive to become better in your eyes we just need a second chance.

Definitely "sarcasm"
    LMAO!!
    :P "funny face"

Posted via CB10
    See, you get it.

05-06-16 07:13 AM
31 12