I regret updating it today. It's just a webpage now. I know the app will be useless as of March 31st but that's still two weeks away. Can I somehow revert back to the previous Facebook version so I can use it for another couple weeks before it gone?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 03:22 PM
    Should be able to install the older BAR file... if someone can extract it, and post it here.
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-15-16 03:32 PM
    Download beta zone - And download Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 03:46 PM
    Download Face10

Posted from my Z30
    03-15-16 04:43 PM
    Download Face10

Posted from my Z30
    No. I said I want the orignal Facebook app. Read more carefully before suggesting nemory's crap

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 05:21 PM
    No. I said I want the orignal Facebook app. Read more carefully before suggesting nemory's crap

Posted via CB10
    Damn, that's cold.

The BlackBerry Guy
    acovey likes this.
    03-15-16 05:41 PM
    Given that BB10 "support" is fast becoming the "Nemory and Cobalt Dog & Pony Show", you might be grateful for their efforts sooner than you think!
    It won't matter because the BB10 Facebook app will stop working, according to the info, on March 31st.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport � Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582: Sachesi to 10.3.1.2744 to 10.3.2.680 to 798 to 2204 to 2339 to 2639 to 2789 to 2813 to 2878-2814 Hybrid

Posted via CB10
    Just wondering, did you ever try it?

Anyway, have fun using the original crappy Facebook app till the end of the month. What are you going to use next month?

Posted from my Z30
    03-15-16 06:37 PM
    Should be able to install the older BAR file... if someone can extract it, and post it here.
    How do you extract bar files? As far as I know this isn't possible.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 06:38 PM
    Just wondering, did you ever try it?

Anyway, have fun using the original crappy Facebook app till the end of the month. What are you going to use next month?

Posted from my Z30
    I have used it, I don't like it. It looks better than it works. Just like all of his apps... anyone can agree who have used his apps.

I will use the browser version once the app stops working

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 07:17 PM
    Install from beta zone quickly

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 11:48 AM
    I have used it, I don't like it. It looks better than it works. Just like all of his apps... anyone can agree who have used his apps.

Posted via CB10
    I disagree.
    03-27-16 10:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm using Face 10 and it works perfectly fine on my Z30.

Why BlackBerry? Because I can!
    03-28-16 11:41 AM
    Damn, that's cold.

The BlackBerry Guy
    We he has a point. People come here and ask a specific question about Facebook and instagram and right away people post about face10 and other options about instagram. I think the better way of answering his question was to answer it then offer alternatives

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    03-28-16 12:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    The Beta Zone version sucks as well. No sense using app as it won't work for very long.

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    03-28-16 08:55 PM
    Are Nemory's apps perfect? No. Are they better than what BlackBerry has to offer? YES. I am appreciative of his effort to keep it native. Besides, his fb app is a better experience for me than my tablet or laptop. The lag is a bit of a bummer, but I'll deal with that over the hateful, invasive android app experience.
    03-29-16 01:26 PM
    Tbh I've been using different FB alternatives for a while, this includes android FB apks and also Nemory's app but I all I needed were the notifications in my Hub.
    Since I already get notifications by mail through FB to my hub I don't see a reason to use these apps anymore.
    Either they are lagging, draining too much battery or are unreliable (mostly those coming from the PlayStore since they aren't really optimised for BBOS) or are slow and aren't clear.
    Now I'm back to the Browser shortcut and tbh it isn't all that bad.
    Actually everything's much more fluent and working as intended even though it's no more than a webpage, also less battery drain.
    The only app related to FB I'm using is Messenger v25 since chatting through a browser application is real pain (chatting through those android apps are even worse)
    03-29-16 04:09 PM
    Are Nemory's apps perfect? No. Are they better than what BlackBerry has to offer? YES. I am appreciative of his effort to keep it native. Besides, his fb app is a better experience for me than my tablet or laptop. The lag is a bit of a bummer, but I'll deal with that over the hateful, invasive android app experience.
    Agree

03-29-16 08:50 PM
    We he has a point. People come here and ask a specific question about Facebook and instagram and right away people post about face10 and other options about instagram. I think the better way of answering his question was to answer it then offer alternatives

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    The app didn't work, so why get in a hissy fit when it's gone. Why does everyone need a resource sucking app when the browser version works fine. Get an Android, the Web version works fine!

03-29-16 08:52 PM
    Tbh I've been using different FB alternatives for a while, this includes android FB apks and also Nemory's app but I all I needed were the notifications in my Hub.
    Since I already get notifications by mail through FB to my hub I don't see a reason to use these apps anymore.
    Either they are lagging, draining too much battery or are unreliable (mostly those coming from the PlayStore since they aren't really optimised for BBOS) or are slow and aren't clear.
    Now I'm back to the Browser shortcut and tbh it isn't all that bad.
    Actually everything's much more fluent and working as intended even though it's no more than a webpage, also less battery drain.
    The only app related to FB I'm using is Messenger v25 since chatting through a browser application is real pain (chatting through those android apps are even worse)
    Exactly! Apps are useless when there is a perfectly good mobile site. Same for everything except maybe games. But if it's games you want, get a samsung TV and a controller and play away. No console required. Point being, if you have a BlackBerry it is because you have a job and you are not gaming, using POF or FB apps to be more productive.

03-29-16 08:55 PM
    If you use bb os 6 or 7 try this : BlackBerry OTA Downloads "it works on my hh (os 6)"
    04-03-16 11:30 PM
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmrym9jdit...81%29.bar?dl=0 download this bar file and install

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 08:52 AM
    Exactly! Apps are useless when there is a perfectly good mobile site. Same for everything except maybe games. But if it's games you want, get a samsung TV and a controller and play away. No console required. Point being, if you have a BlackBerry it is because you have a job and you are not gaming, using POF or FB apps to be more productive.

Not necessarily the case. People used the fb app differently. The chat function which integrated with the hub was beyond convenient, also the calendar and contact information that you can observe with the contact app i.e email address and status/profile pic updates were beneficial for me to locate and contact clients in a fast and professional manner without having to go through the Facebook app itself.
    The website seems to be slower. And the only benefits I can experience is the fact that you can open a new tab.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 09:37 AM
    My 10.7.31.9 Facebook app on Passport and Classic are still working at it's April 7th. Any idea if old version will continue to work?
    04-07-16 10:41 PM
26 12