Hello everyone,
    What are the methods of reporting bugs and providing feed back directly to BlackBerry?

I have two bug and a few feature request feedback that I would like to provide to them.

Bugs:
    1. When playing audio, streaming or local content and you with and GPS navigation programs running and providing audible turn by turn directions the the quality of the sound from the GPS app is static, very poor quality. This only happens when connected via bluetooth audio. If only the GPS app is running then the sound quality is normal. Prior to 10.2.x it worked fine.

I have tested this on 2 Z10 devices both with fresh install of the OS running Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

2. While listening to music local or streamed if you get a phone call or make a phone call without first stopping the music playback and you received a second call ( call waiting) the music start playing again this happening while on the calls.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Damiand; 02-28-14 at 12:05 PM.
    02-28-14 11:50 AM
    02-28-14 11:52 AM
    Anyone else experiencing these issues

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 04:14 PM
    I don't use GPS or call people on my phone. Sounds dumb I know, but anyone who calls me gets call blocked

So I can't help myself unfortunately

Posted via CB from my LE
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    02-28-14 05:00 PM
    Hello everyone,
    What are the methods of reporting bugs and providing feed back directly to BlackBerry?

I have two bug and a few feature request feedback that I would like to provide to them.

Bugs:
    1. When playing audio, streaming or local content and you with and GPS navigation programs running and providing audible turn by turn directions the the quality of the sound from the GPS app is static, very poor quality. This only happens when connected via bluetooth audio. If only the GPS app is running then the sound quality is normal. Prior to 10.2.x it worked fine.

I have tested this on 2 Z10 devices both with fresh install of the OS running Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

2. While listening to music local or streamed if you get a phone call or make a phone call without first stopping the music playback and you received a second call ( call waiting) the music start playing again this happening while on the calls.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Support 24/7 in the US is 877-552-5532

If outside US go to BlackBerry website and select support and contact us and your country.

You will get a human very quickly.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    02-28-14 05:06 PM