So I had Airwatch on the Passport and I believe the only policy active was to use a password. The password had to be numeric. I used it like this for six months and then asked if they would change it so I could use the picture password. They came back and said I could delete Airwatch as its not used anymore and they are in transition to a Microsoft MDM solution but that won't be installed for a while.

So I deleted airwatch as instructed and re booted the phone put it still seems to have the password policy enabled and I can't use the picture password., everything else is working.

Anyone know how to remove Airwatch / policy completely without having to reset to factory settings?

PS. The IT guys don't know how to remove the policy.

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2339 / 859 radio
    08-07-15 01:19 PM
    You password was imposed by your Enterprise Device Management software. Did the IT guys say they could change it so you could use a picture password instead of a numeric password? How would they manage that?

Whether Airwatch is currently being used or not it not likely to change the IT Department's requirement to use a numeric password.
    08-07-15 01:57 PM
    You password was imposed by your Enterprise Device Management software. Did the IT guys say they could change it so you could use a picture password instead of a numeric password? How would they manage that?

Whether Airwatch is currently being used or not it not likely to change the IT Department's requirement to use a numeric password.
    I need to talk to a level 2 support guy next Monday The level 1 guy just said they are not using Airwatch so I can delete it and try the picture password as they are not using any MDM at the moment.

I was hoping to remove any policies that were set with airwatch but when I delete the app nothing seems to have changed, setting password still shows 'IT police requires device password to be used'

I always use a password and prefer the more secure picture password than the 4 digit policy one.

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2339 / 859 radio
    08-07-15 06:11 PM
    It wouldn't be much of a remotely managed security policy if it could be defeated by simply deleting an app.

In my experience Level 1 support doesn't help much with anything more than routine issues. At least the Level 2 guy should be able to put you in touch with the Level 3 guy who hopefully has the knowledge on how to manage BlackBerry password options.
    08-07-15 06:54 PM