hi, i have not found threads with this question by searching remove/uninstall OS 10.3
    i can see many others are not happy with the "new" OS - i don't want to go into details, just simply want to get rid of it. my phone works, but i miss all the options i had before, new OS makes my life terribly difficult. can anyone suggest ways or links to find methods to remove OS 10.3 please?
    thank you in advance
    05-18-15 04:49 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=999545

Check this thread

Posted via CB10
    swadarshan likes this.
    05-18-15 05:11 AM
    thanks that's better than nothing. it seems too complicated to me, i may need to break my leg or something to get some time off and be able to read through and UNDERSTAND all what it needs, and then do it as well. i was hoping for some easier method, but if that's the way it is... i got no money to buy new phone and that would still be with new OS that is worse than ever as many says in that thread too. my phone is just got so useless i am so disappointed. when you install update it is so easy just press that button to update and wait 'couple' of minutes and all done.
    05-18-15 11:49 AM
    I know you said you don't want to get into details, but what features are you missing from your older OS?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 12:36 PM
    thanks that's better than nothing. it seems too complicated to me, i may need to break my leg or something to get some time off and be able to read through and UNDERSTAND all what it needs, and then do it as well. i was hoping for some easier method, but if that's the way it is... i got no money to buy new phone and that would still be with new OS that is worse than ever as many says in that thread too. my phone is just got so useless i am so disappointed. when you install update it is so easy just press that button to update and wait 'couple' of minutes and all done.
    Seriously? Download one file and install is too complicated?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.680
    05-18-15 02:41 PM

She wants to go back to 10.2 man, don't even bother lol
    05-19-15 08:34 PM

Hence the urge to return to 10.2, no?
    05-19-15 08:56 PM
    hi, i have not found threads with this question by searching remove/uninstall OS 10.3
    i can see many others are not happy with the "new" OS - i don't want to go into details, just simply want to get rid of it. my phone works, but i miss all the options i had before, new OS makes my life terribly difficult. can anyone suggest ways or links to find methods to remove OS 10.3 please?
    thank you in advance
    What options are missing? If anything 10.3 added more options -especially with custom notifications. Nothing was taken away.

Well, except for a couple of calendar options. But those were added back in 10.3.2.

Which 10.3 did you try? 10.3.1 or 10.3.2.

10.3.2, you're stuck with if that's what you loaded.

If you loaded 10.3.1, then you can run any previous autoloader of 10.2 and you'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 10:11 PM
    sorry, i got no email of any replies, and i ain't get no time to reply one by one to all.
    yes it's complicated to me, look, i never read about these things, i do not try OS before my phone tells me i can update, i don't know what an auto loader is - and so on. the first answer that is actually giving help to me, is already a long article, that i could only understand by opening up 2-3 more articles. yeah sorry it is too complicated to me. maybe if you were in my shoes you would have more respect to people you don't even know...
    i don't want to go in details, and actually in that above given thread all the features are already listed which i am ALSO missing from the new OS - and they were there in the old one. many other people have listed the same problems, i am sure you have read more about these issues than me. after couple of months i am now realizing, that if i would spend my time on set EACH and every single app by each and every single notification profile (and if i would be able to remember what was set to what) i may be able to use sound properly. in fact, i got no time and energy for all these, i just need back the simple setting, when i was at whatever profile, i could simple adjust sound level for ALL app's notification with ONE SINGLE MOVE of my finger. no thanks, set every app one by one to me is TOO COMPLICATED takes much time for no reason. the LOOK of the calendar is horrible, i cannot see anything i have entered in there, only colorful dots making non-sense to me. before there were thin lines, as many as i have entered for that particular day, so from the monthly view i could see what is happening on which day. now i see nothing just dots, even if i have 4 event on one day still only one dot. and yeah i need the flash player too to the browser, many sites don't work without it. and again whatever method they have figured out for it - to me is too complicated. these are just SOME of my main issues that aren't any bugs to my understanding, this is how they designed this new OS.
    i have not any option on my Q10 to update to 10.3.2. so i am with 10.3.1.1779 that is stated as the latest to my phone.
    i don't even know if i need 10.2 or 10.3.0
    please guys, i have already so much trouble in my life, i am only asking here some help. i understand that there are people happy with new OS, forgive me that i am NOT. i did not come here to complain, just asked some help. yeah i'm not an expert in these fields of life - but i may be more expert than you on other fields of life you know. i don't understand why anybody needs to be offensive if i ask some help?
    thanks for all who gives any help.
    #dna47
    #ppeters914
    #mad_mdx
    #joeldf
    05-20-15 05:32 PM
    Easiest way is to download and install an old 10.2 autoloader, thought I had one but now I can't find it.

However I suspect that when 10.3.2 is rolled out with the new BlackBerry Protect features you may be forced to upgrade to 10.3.2 anyway.

Posted via CB10
    swadarshan likes this.
    05-20-15 06:13 PM
    Wow! So much fail in that rant. Folks will be falling all over themselves to help you.......NOT!!!

For starters, you could have read the necessary information (not pages and pages), downloaded the correct file, and started the install in the time it took you to type all that.

No email? Unless you subscribe to your thread, you need to login to CrackBerry to see any responses.

Next, what's with the friggin' hashtags? This isn't Twitter. Moving on.....

There's only two things you need to know about an autoloader:

1. It destructively loads the BlackBerry 10 OS, which means it wipes out everything. When complete, it will be like when the phone came out of the box. You will need to set up everything again.

2. It is your -ONLY- option to downgrade back to 10.2.1.xxxx.

Post #1 in this thread tells you what to do to downgrade back to 10.2.1.xxx. No need to read pages and pages.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ngrade-999545/

Post #1 in this thread explains how to use an autoloader. No need to read pages and pages:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

For better or worse, BlackBerry requires a little extra from its users. If you honestly do not understand the instructions in the above two links, find a BlackBerry user in London who does that can help you. Otherwise, I respectively suggest you sell your BlackBerry and get an iPhone. Apple wraps up its OS in pretty rainbows so the user doesn't have to know or understand anything. Apple also has exceptional support. Just walk into an Apple Store and they will do whatever is necessary to resolve your issue.

Cheers.
    swadarshan and mirelle917 like this.
    05-20-15 08:45 PM