Hey Gang, I was presenting a PowerPoint on my BB Passport this morning and then I had to shift to an Excel spreadsheet. I use WP Soft - Android to do this as Docs To Go - sorry - is useless. But when you present Power Point - the screen is filled and all works well. But when you bring up an office app like Excel or whatever - it doesn't have a "presentation" mode - that I am aware of. Can anyone tell me if that can be done or if there is an app that can help present better?? Every time I have presented with my BB Passport or even my Z10 - everyone is sooooo impressed with that - can't you do this with that Apple thingy? No if I could only present my Excel docs - that would be waaaaaaaaay too cool! Thanks.
    08-28-15 03:54 PM
    I've always pdf'd the spreadsheets (& graphs) and stuck them into the ppt - so, sorry, can't help you with this one.
    08-28-15 04:16 PM
    Unless you need the dynamic content within the spreadsheet, you could take a screen shot of the view you'd like to show, then use the "Play On" feature within the picture viewer to send the image to the external display.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 04:21 PM
    Thanks. No I kind of do need the dynamic content for the display.

Posted from my freaking awesome BlackBerry Passport!
    08-28-15 08:53 PM