Hello all, I am new to OS10 on BB, I was a Blackberry user back in the days, maybe 3 years ago well before the OS10 era, I had just the basic BB then, but now I have got my hands on the Z3 and wow I tell you I love it, I sold my iPhone and now am a BB man. I have a question though, I remember there used to be a feature that when I plugged in my BB there was this great clock that came up, and if I recall there was a setting for this to turn on/off when charging since my BB is on my nightstand I loved that feature it was a good looking clock, well I still see the clock on my Z3, but it does not stay on when I plugin my device or even automatically come on when I plug in my device so I guess what I am trying to say is did they get rid of this feature, or is it buried somewhere that I can not seem to find it, or is there an app that someone knows of that will do the same thing ?

Thanks for the help.
    10-26-14 05:32 PM
    That is a feature only in bbos but if you want the clock to be on the screen when plugged in just pull down from the top in the lock screen you will get an alarm clock that could be used as a clock as well

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    10-26-14 05:49 PM
    OK not to sound stupid, or lame but what is bbos ?? Yes I have seen that,but the screen times out and the screen goes black, now on my old phone it would stay on as long it was plugged in.
    10-26-14 05:52 PM
    BlackBerry OS or BB OS is everything before BlackBerry 10. The bedside mode that the other person posted can also be turned on from quick settings. It stays on when plugged in. It will just go dark if not plugged in to save battery.
    However I must admit I am not 100% sure it stayed lit when charging before BlackBerry 10.3. I am running Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1418. If anyone reads this that is running 10.2 can you confirm this to be true.
    Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:40 PM
    I have a Z10 and when plugged in I can put it in bedside mode and the clock stays on dimly. You can turn it off by the home button (top) if you like. I'm guessing its similar for your Z3
    10-26-14 06:47 PM
    thanks for the help BB10_fan1 I found the setting, bt a red clock is not my favorite, would rather if anthing Blue but this will do.. Thanks again.
    10-26-14 07:01 PM
    thanks for the help BB10_fan1 I found the setting, bt a red clock is not my favorite, would rather if anthing Blue but this will do.. Thanks again.
    Check out an app on BlackBerry World called "Screen Timeout " - it allows you to keep the screen lit permanently (like when plugged in) - you can then have any open (like clock) and it will stay open and the screen showing.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 08:23 PM
    You're welcome. Maybe if you go to BlackBerry 's I can make it better site you could suggest multiple clock face colours to choose from.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:15 PM