For example, for the last week or so it keeps sending me a notification, every day at least one time, to update my os. I don't want to update. But it keeps pestering me. Same with bbm. Though not everyday, only once a few weeks or so. How do u get it to stop?? Thx
    12-04-14 02:51 PM
    Why wouldn't you want to update?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 03:14 PM
    An example would be installing the porsche design clock bar on a Z10 - it'd constantly pester you to update even if the only update would overwrite the clock bar.

Settings, Software Updates, then at the bottom there's Options. You can turn the OS update check in there.
    12-04-14 03:17 PM
    An example would be installing the porsche design clock bar on a Z10 - it'd constantly pester you to update even if the only update would overwrite the clock bar.

Settings, Software Updates, then at the bottom there's Options. You can turn the OS update check in there.
    thanks, i tried that but there is no option to turn it off there. the only option is to turn automatic updates on or off.
    Attached Thumbnails how do i get bb to stop sending me update notifcations?-img_20141206_230124.png  
    12-06-14 04:08 PM
    Just out of curiosity, why don't you want to update your apps & OS?

I know that my friends on iOS don't do it because they are not sure if it is for them, I was told that sometimes if they update OS or apps in iOS that is not for them it causes problems for their phones. Here in BlackBerry you cannot update unless the update is for you.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 09:41 AM
    Just out of curiosity, why don't you want to update your apps & OS?

I know that my friends on iOS don't do it because they are not sure if it is for them, I was told that sometimes if they update OS or apps in iOS that is not for them it causes problems for their phones. Here in BlackBerry you cannot update unless the update is for you.

Posted via CB10
    Simply because it works flawlessly as is.
    12-07-14 02:13 PM