I don't want to use it anymore. It keeps syncing all the time draining my battery and using all of my data unbeknownst to me when I'm not connected to Wi-Fi. Do you suggest deleting the app entirely? If I do, would I lose stuff saved on my device?
    06-02-16 06:03 PM
    I don't want to use it anymore. It keeps syncing all the time draining my battery and using all of my data unbeknownst to me when I'm not connected to Wi-Fi. Do you suggest deleting the app entirely? If I do, would I lose stuff saved on my device?

You can go into the Dropbox app and disable sync with pics and videos OR you can sign out (means you will have to sign in again when you want access) OR you can delete the app entirely. You won't lose any info on your device because everything is in the cloud. Oh, and there is also a setting to uncheck if you don't want to use your data.
    Gypsy_145 likes this.
    06-02-16 06:08 PM
    ok, thanks. It seems though to keep syncing even with those unchecked. The cloud makes me nervous which is why I was asking. With my stuff syncing to my laptop there really is no reason for the Dropbox. Oh, would dropbox be the reason I am now seemingly out of storage space on my device?
    06-02-16 06:23 PM
    Oh, would dropbox be the reason I am now seemingly out of storage space on my device?
    No, shouldn't be. If you don't use dropbox, just delete the app. You can always easily install it again from Blackberry World very quickly and easily any time you want to. Just remember your password and login id of course (email address).
    06-02-16 06:46 PM
    Sign out if you're willing not use it.
    06-03-16 01:10 AM