I have few failed downloads in my device's download folder,and whenever I try to delete them it says permission denied.They are read only files and if I connect my phone to my pc they don't show up.

Update: do you want to know? really?) the answer is OI File manager at least that method solved mine,GL
    Last edited by aminfected; 01-03-15 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Solved !!
    01-03-15 04:29 AM
    I'm having the same issue deleting pictures from my Blackberry Classic. I noticed in properties that I only have "read only" permission and can't seem to delete them! And anytime I go to File Manager the pictures don't appear there.

Any suggestions on what I can do?!
    01-03-15 12:38 PM
    Quick and easy solution: Download the free Ghost Commander app from BlackBerry World and delete all the read-only files you want!
    01-03-15 11:02 PM
    Quick and easy solution: Download the free Ghost Commander app from BlackBerry World and delete all the read-only files you want!
    tried, it can not read my sd card nor I can transfer that one file to device

edit..: plugged the phone on computer >turn on mass storage>deleted that one file that I couldn't b4 (read only)
    01-03-15 11:25 PM
    How do you turn on mass storage?
    01-04-15 08:57 PM
    How do you turn on mass storage?
    Settings/storage and access/accessing using USB
    I have done that on the Classic. Should work with other phone. I have 10.3.1

From Classic
    01-04-15 09:19 PM
    Doesn't quite delete all of them though. Probably does most but the ones created by PPSSPP can't be deleted this way and I still haven't found a way..

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 10:40 AM
    Ghost Commander didn't do the trick got this alert instead:

"Nothing was deleted. - Unable to delete (file name)."

Tried mass storage - pictures I'm trying to delete don't even show up!
    01-05-15 06:17 PM
    Sorry to hear Ghost Commander didn't do the trick. It worked for me to delete hidden read-only temp files from failed downloads which were, needless to say, rather a nuisance. Hope someone finds and shares another solution.
    01-05-15 07:24 PM