Like on the old blackberrys once you turn on save chat history you could go back and see all your chats with that person. Where is this on the Z10? Because I have it on or do I have to check in file manager?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:25 AM
    Like on the old blackberrys once you turn on save chat history you could go back and see all your chats with that person. Where is this on the Z10? Because I have it on or do I have to check in file manager?

Posted via CB10
    In BBM, swipe down from the top frame, and touch the settings icon in the top right corner. Scroll down, and turn "Save Chat History" to on. BBM will begin to save all chats.

Hope that helps!

- DylanHabkirk
    Last edited by DYLANHABKIRK; 06-03-13 at 02:56 AM.
    06-03-13 02:39 AM
    You can opt to save chat history in BBM settings and when you tap a BBM contact, the chat history shows up for said contact.

Posted via CB10 on a sexy Z10
    06-03-13 02:49 AM
    I believe the OP is talking about how it was handled on legacy devices - as in being able to drill down into a past conversation by date. If so, this is currently not supported by the OS.

The chat history is saved (as one long stream) but is only viewable if you open a chat and keep scrolling up.

Hopefully we'll get the legacy functionality back in a future update.
    omarha likes this.
    06-03-13 03:14 AM
    I believe the OP is talking about how it was handled on legacy devices - as in being able to drill down into a past conversation by date. If so, this is currently not supported by the OS.

The chat history is saved (as one long stream) but is only viewable if you open a chat and keep scrolling up.

Hopefully we'll get the legacy functionality back in a future update.
    Thank you, hopefully it comes back

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:59 AM
    Is there a way to check it without the sender knowing though, like it was on older devices? I don't always want to have to reply immediately to a message but I still like to see what was sent. Would checking it with data services turned off solve that?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 05:42 PM
    Amen to that. It's very frustrating not being able to go back and see the history like we used to do

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:49 AM