by downgrading and updating bb10
    02-08-16 07:54 PM
    OP, you just can't trick it by tweaking the OS reload process on your side.
    The only way to clear the ID process is either :

1. If you bought it to an individual : get in touch with the former owner of the device, which will remove this device from his BlackBerry protect profile (additional steps may be required but that's a start). Ask him to get in touch with carrier or BlackBerry (see below).
    2. If you bought it from (BlackBerry) shop or carrier : get in touch with them, give a proof of ownership (receipt, bill). Most should be able to get it solved.

I know some members went through this, searching right now another thread about it, will update if found.

update : Here's the only valid one (no surprise) I found

Contact your carrier or BlackBerry, provide them with proof of purchase and they should be able to fix it for you.
    Impossible.
    02-08-16 07:55 PM
    They won't let you downgrade from 10.3.2 for explicitly that reason.

Is it your phone?
    02-08-16 07:59 PM
    What about putting the wrong info till it wipe itself?
    Is one would be able to re-use it as new? Or the antitheft would still be on?
    02-09-16 08:14 PM
    What about putting the wrong info till it wipe itself?
    Is one would be able to re-use it as new? Or the antitheft would still be on?
    Only if it is not gotten the new 10.3.2 os with the black list of older OS's. You'll need to get the correct account and password to use it again

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by filanto; 02-10-16 at 07:39 PM.
    02-09-16 08:26 PM
    Ah ok, one time use
    02-10-16 05:46 PM
    If you on 10.3.2.2876 then downgrade to 10.3.1.287.
    For example 10.3.1.890, or 10.3.1.453.
    That should be pass the anti theft.

Tested on my Z3.

( ˘)з┌◦◦◦♥
    02-10-16 05:47 PM

Tested on my Z3.

( ˘)з┌◦◦◦♥
    Ok once you done that. Can you go back up with other os?
    02-10-16 05:51 PM
    10.3.2 software won't let you downgrade. You need to sign in with the bid that was used when the device performed an untrusted wipe

If you're already in anti theft state. You need to be able to prove ownership to BlackBerry. Which means having access to the email that was used as last bid on device

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-10-16 06:53 PM

Tested on my Z3.

( ˘)з┌◦◦◦♥
    Are you just making numbers up?
    EnesBerry1, PHughes and jope28 like this.
    02-10-16 10:12 PM
    10.3.2 software won't let you downgrade. You need to sign in with the bid that was used when the device performed an untrusted wipe

If you're already in anti theft state. You need to be able to prove ownership to BlackBerry. Which means having access to the email that was used as last bid on device
    The only other way is to prove ownership is by spending hours on the phone with tech support, proof that the phone is the one you have a contract on with service provider (current bill with phone identified on the bill), proof of purchase with receipt, government photo ID of the owner of the phone, and if you are with the right service provider that can verify all of the above with matching email.
    Bottom line, if the phone is really yours and you can ultimately prove it, spend alot of time on the phone jumping through hoops and wading through all the red tape, you might get to the point where Blackberry will help you out The easier way would be to get another device and make sure you have an Blackberry id email that will not expire or become unusable.

Good Luck
    02-12-16 07:52 PM
    You could try buying one...

Posted via CB10
    PHughes likes this.
    02-12-16 08:35 PM
    This might be a way.

Make the device do a security wipe but when it's in the process, pull the battery out and it should corrupt the os and give you an error code.(yellow triangle will be on the screen)

When you have that, plug the device into the computer, follow steps to reloading the software and it should be off.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 10:59 PM
    Using a small hammer, gently tap screen until it cracks open, take out phone guts and place inside housing of same make and model of phone that you have purchased legitimately. Once you've completed this, ask yourself why you'd think I would have any idea how to fix this problem.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    02-12-16 11:10 PM
    This might be a way.

Make the device do a security wipe but when it's in the process, pull the battery out and it should corrupt the os and give you an error code.(yellow triangle will be on the screen)

When you have that, plug the device into the computer, follow steps to reloading the software and it should be off.

Posted via CB10
    It will still ask for the BBID after you reload the OS.
    02-12-16 11:15 PM
    What if, I can pass the Anti theft?

( ˘)з┌◦◦◦♥
    02-13-16 07:25 AM
    Why the hell are people helping this guy? Am I the only one who remembers that if there's a suspicion it's stolen, we don't help a poster steal it successfully?
    PHughes likes this.
    02-13-16 07:28 AM

( ˘)з┌◦◦◦♥
    You can't. Period. Full stop. End of story.
    02-13-16 07:44 AM
    No soup for you.
    02-13-16 08:31 AM

( ˘)з┌◦◦◦♥
    Put up or shut up.
    02-13-16 11:26 AM
    OP, you just can't trick it by tweaking the OS reload process on your side.
    The only way to clear the ID process is either :

1. If you bought it to an individual : get in touch with the former owner of the device, which will remove this device from his BlackBerry protect profile (additional steps may be required but that's a start). Ask him to get in touch with carrier or BlackBerry (see below).
    2. If you bought it from (BlackBerry) shop or carrier : get in touch with them, give a proof of ownership (receipt, bill). Most should be able to get it solved.

I know some members went through this, searching right now another thread about it, will update if found.

update : Here's the only valid one (no surprise) I found

Contact your carrier or BlackBerry, provide them with proof of purchase and they should be able to fix it for you.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-13-16 at 11:42 AM.
    02-13-16 11:30 AM
    Alright, let's close this. Answer is above, no more to debate.
    02-13-16 11:31 AM