I would like my Q10 and Z30 auto add long distance phone number provider prefix before dial anything overseas, is it possible?
    01-04-15 10:12 AM
    I would think not. How would your phone know which number is domestic and which one is international?

Do other phones do this?
    01-04-15 11:38 AM
    if it detects +86, then use long distance phone plan
    06-02-15 01:57 AM
    if it detects +86, then use long distance phone plan
    You mean you have the number programmed in as "+86......", and you want it to detect that you're about to call China and prepend a specific dialing prefix so that you automatically use a different carrier on those calls?

The only thing I can think to suggest is that you program all your numbers in China with that prefix in your phone book. However, that may not be an ideal solution if your BlackBerry phonebook syncs to other devices from which you dial the number (other phones, for instance).

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 06:22 AM
    You can also add an entry for the phone number as $$$W### where $$$ is the number you have to dial first (for instance when using along distance provider different than your land-line company) and ### is the local number from that country. When dialing that number it will dial the first $$$ number and then it will wait for you and when prompted if you press the green call button one more time it will dial the 2nd number ###.

Posted via CB10 on my awesome  Z(en) Ten
    06-02-15 07:53 PM