I've taken video and pictures. How do I delete some?

When I search, I can see videos (in a batch or individually). The overflow menu gives me the option to SHARE and nothing else, no other function.

Problem: my phone's memory is full.
    I have to delete something, immediately.
    Workaround COULD BE : I'll start scrolling through 2000 pictures to find some video to delete. BUT today the camera app won't let me get access to the files through the "taken photos" because it displays that my memory is full. It tells me to go delete something first.
    09-04-14 03:20 AM
    The search app doesn't allow you to delete. As well, it could use the ability to open folder location. I have added these suggestions to the BlackBerry beta zone a while ago. Hopefully, BlackBerry will read it.

Anyway, the current way to delete photos and videos is to use the Pictures App. (You can use the Video app as well. But videos appear in the pictures app as well.)

Attachment 295660

You can also use the File Manager app. Select either Device storage or SD card storage in the menu. Afterwards, search for the files by folder or by using the search within the app. Long press and there is the delete button.

Attachment 295659
    How to delete video-img_20140904_032911.png

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1 likes this.
    09-04-14 03:30 AM
    I've used all these paths now. Thank you.

Also, I deleted Fire Chest Backup. This app had blocked -- somehow it made a 894Meg file when I clicked on "backup photos". The backup aborted.

Posted via CB10
    GSM-S likes this.
    09-04-14 07:24 PM
    I've used all these paths now. Thank you.

Also, I deleted Fire Chest Backup. This app had blocked -- somehow it made a 894Meg file when I clicked on "backup photos". The backup aborted.

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome.

That was huge file. It is good that the corrupted file was removed. Anyway, I heard that there are updates scheduled for Fire Chest Backup this month. There will be some new features and bug fixes.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 04:35 AM