I'm a heavy user of to-do lists, but since I changed back to BlackBerry (since I used an iPhone after my 9900 Bold), I still searching for the right to-do app (sadly there won't be a BB10 version of the much-loved 2Do App on IOS and Android :-( ). Until now I'm using BlackBerry Remember, and its ok, although I have to say, I'm not really confident with this app. It feels unfinished and the usability is not what I would call perfect. The old BB7 to-do App was a lot better for what I am searching for, and to me, it left a much more stable impression, because sometimes Remember just presents me a loadscreen when I try to open a List and even if I close the App completely (even the Active Frame) and open it again after a minute or so, its still not showing my to-dos. I'm a bit afraid it will lose its memory at one day.

But anyway, until now, I'm using it and I get more and more use to it. Problem is now, I gathered around 200 completed tasks in a list, and I want to delete them at once. The only way I found to do that is to press and hold on one of the items I want to delete, and activate the option to select more by hand to delete them all. But if I need to go through all my lists and do it this way, I need to plan a good half an hour or so, and that does not really sound good to me. Isn't there a way to just delete every completed task at once with a single click?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 05:57 AM
    I'm a heavy user of to-do lists, but since I changed back to BlackBerry (since I used an iPhone after my 9900 Bold), I still searching for the right to-do app (sadly there won't be a BB10 version of the much-loved 2Do App on IOS and Android :-( ). Until now I'm using BlackBerry Remember, and its ok, although I have to say, I'm not really confident with this app. It feels unfinished and the usability is not what I would call perfect. The old BB7 to-do App was a lot better for what I am searching for, and to me, it left a much more stable impression, because sometimes Remember just presents me a loadscreen when I try to open a List and even if I close the App completely (even the Active Frame) and open it again after a minute or so, its still not showing my to-dos. I'm a bit afraid it will lose its memory at one day.

But anyway, until now, I'm using it and I get more and more use to it. Problem is now, I gathered around 200 completed tasks in a list, and I want to delete them at once. The only way I found to do that is to press and hold on one of the items I want to delete, and activate the option to select more by hand to delete them all. But if I need to go through all my lists and do it this way, I need to plan a good half an hour or so, and that does not really sound good to me. Isn't there a way to just delete every completed task at once with a single click?

Posted via CB10
    My suggestion would be to make sure that any tasks, list etc. that you compile are put into a new folder or individual ones, if you're making more than one list (the 'Unfiled Entries' one that's there already cannot be deleted). Then, when you're done with that folder, press and hold that and delete it, along with everything in it.
    08-12-13 06:34 AM
    That could be a solution, although its not what I was thinking about and what I would call a comfortable solution. Could it really be possible that nobody @ BlackBerry thought about a 'delete all completed tasks' functionality?

BB10 is pretty straight foward, but at some points, I just keep thinking "Why did nobody thought about something so simple?". Points like BB10 is not able to open certain types of PDF files (scanned docs from HP printers e.g.), these are problems that even the first versions of Android and iOS did not have.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 03:37 PM
    What you suggest (multiple selection) kind of works well, but if you synch with Outlook, I noticed that categories in Outlook are translated as keywords in Remember. In such case, massive deletion of tasks can be done in Outlook...but this is another detour and does not come close to a straight deletion option in Remember.
    08-19-13 02:24 PM