Hey guys,

This is my first post so I'm pretty much a newbie in this forum. I switched from an old BB 9790 to a Q10 this year and became again a huge fan of my BlackBerry. Just one thing became a bit frustrating in the last days. I didn't find an option to deactivate the video preloading in the browser. If I visit some websites (golem.de for example) every embedded video is preloaded. This is a big problem when I'm not in a wifi network. So if there is an easy solution please let me know.

Cheerz and regards from Germany

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:11 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Not sure I follow you. I normally turn flash off when not on WiFi?
    11-12-13 12:38 AM
    Hmm it seems like these videos are the ones embedded with html5 video tag. Is there a way to configure flash?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:58 AM
    Hmm I cant find the flash settings. I really would like to deactivate it when I'm not connected to wifi.

greetings from ze shermany.
    11-12-13 12:07 PM
    Hey guys,

This is my first post so I'm pretty much a newbie in this forum. I switched from an old BB 9790 to a Q10 this year and became again a huge fan of my BlackBerry. Just one thing became a bit frustrating in the last days. I didn't find an option to deactivate the video preloading in the browser. If I visit some websites (golem.de for example) every embedded video is preloaded. This is a big problem when I'm not in a wifi network. So if there is an easy solution please let me know.

Cheerz and regards from Germany

Posted via CB10
    I was having the same problem. When i had my Z10 it was fine. Videos only loaded when selected. After I switched to the Z30, after the page loads, videos would automatically start, which is a pain in the ****. It even happened with flash turned off. Suddenly, as if this morning, it's back to normal. Not sure what's going on. I'm running 10.2.1.575 leak

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:09 PM
    Hmm seems like unwanted side effects to me. I really would like to know why there are just a few options in the browser preferences instead of having full control. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the next version and hopefully some of these issues are gone

greetings from ze shermany.
    11-13-13 03:12 AM