I have to take a lot of photos for work. The only way I can use them on my PC is to either email them to myself or connect via USB and what a pain that is. On my trusty old 9900 I was able to take a bunch of photos then copy them right up to my Work Drives. No emailing, not USB, worked great.

Now with BB Balance, I can switch between personal and work within the file manager, but can't seem to figure out how to copy from personal to work. I can understand restricting from Work TO personal but why not from personal to work? If I can get the files into work then I could copy them to my Work Drives.

Or better yet, why can't I flip the camera to go into work? I'm able to do this with screenshots i.e. can save screenshots in either personal or work so...?
    11-28-13 10:13 AM
    I have to take a lot of photos for work. The only way I can use them on my PC is to either email them to myself or connect via USB and what a pain that is. On my trusty old 9900 I was able to take a bunch of photos then copy them right up to my Work Drives. No emailing, not USB, worked great.

Now with BB Balance, I can switch between personal and work within the file manager, but can't seem to figure out how to copy from personal to work. I can understand restricting from Work TO personal but why not from personal to work? If I can get the files into work then I could copy them to my Work Drives.

Or better yet, why can't I flip the camera to go into work? I'm able to do this with screenshots i.e. can save screenshots in either personal or work so...?
    How about putting them on cloud (i.e: Dropbox), then switch and download it again?
    11-28-13 10:18 AM
    Can you not go into work 'mode' before opening the camera?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 10:19 AM
    If company policy is to have full control over any files on the Work area, the correct would be to
    send them to your own BES email account as file attachments.. That way the company servers would be able to scan the content for unwanted content/filetype, virus etc..

In the Work space - you might have to send files as attachments to clients/colleagues - and without any "official" scan of the files first - the company "can" be liable for any issues....

Secure work space is not there only to protect You, but also those you communicate with.
    11-28-13 11:12 AM