Gosh I hate asking what may be a really dumb question, but I can't seem to figure out (latest 10.3.1 leak) how to change the default action of the big blue button in the middle from "Reply All" to just "Reply" . . I think I have looked everywhere I know where to look, so I'm hoping someone will be willing to let me in on where that setting is. . . or . . is it possible to just disable the big blue button altogether?

Thanks!
    03-05-15 05:36 PM
    You can't.

Yes it's dumb.

Posted via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    03-05-15 05:46 PM
    I didn't mean that your question was dumb, but the fact you can't change it is dumb.

Posted via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    03-05-15 05:47 PM
    wow, really? Ok, thanks, that would explain why I couldn't find it . . its just funny, everything is so customizable yet can't do this? Ok, I'm sure I can live with it ;-)
    03-05-15 05:55 PM
    The "reply" button is immediately to the left. What's the issue - multiple addressees often require multiple response

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 06:03 PM
    wronz . . . Yes, well, personal preference . . sorry if my question bothered you . . I prefer usually to reply to the person sending the mail to me, if the reply all button is big and highlighted as it is I am more likely to choose it by mistake. I realize that multiple addressees sometimes require multiple replies, and that is probably true for most people, but for me personally I was just wondering if there was an option to change it. No biggie, choice is a good thing, and I certainly can choose to hit the button next to it instead, I was just wondering.
    03-05-15 06:13 PM
    wronz . . . Yes, well, personal preference . . sorry if my question bothered you . . I prefer usually to reply to the person sending the mail to me, if the reply all button is big and highlighted as it is I am more likely to choose it by mistake. I realize that multiple addressees sometimes require multiple replies, and that is probably true for most people, but for me personally I was just wondering if there was an option to change it. No biggie, choice is a good thing, and I certainly can choose to hit the button next to it instead, I was just wondering.
    I'm in your same boat. I would rather prefer to have reply instead of reply all as the main button, just for the same reason.

it is a shame that there is no way to change it.
    revtech likes this.
    03-05-15 09:52 PM
    Add me to the chorus... more embarrassing moments due to the default reply all in Outlook... we should definitely have the option or even better it should learn our preferences. They can do it with the predictive keyboard so this should be dirt simple by comparison.

Posted via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    03-05-15 09:57 PM
    I agree 100%. This should be a choice and is causing many problems especially with corporate emails. If anything reply should be the default. BlackBerry used to be smarter than this! Very disappointing and may finally force my hand to another device.
    05-28-15 09:49 AM
    It should be customizable, and the button should drop down with the rest of the bar.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 01:53 PM
    while there be many cases where the default "reply all" has helped me, I agree with others that the option to switch them should be there.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 03:18 PM
    Absolutely should have been customizable. This is the problem with one-size-fits-all solutions...they don't work for everyone. The action button should do anything - or nothing - to suit the way users communicate.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 05:16 PM
    Since you have to select the setting either way, thus it isn't truly a default, they should just remove the big blue circle on the screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 05:41 PM
    Your suggeestion is exactly how it should be.
    Come on Blackberry sort this little problem out. Now Reply is not even a smaller button next door it's vanished to the extras menu.
    10-01-16 10:24 AM