How do I change the length of time that SMS messages are saved? I thought you could change it between forever and other lengths of time. My texts are lagging pretty bad right now and I think it is because my text conversations are too long.

Posted via my Z10
    11-14-13 03:02 PM
    If you would have taken a minute to perform a simple search of the CB forum, you would have found the answer to your problem. There are 3 .bar files that you can sideload that fixes the lagging. Again, do a quick search and you'll find the thread where you can download the .bar files from.

Frustrated Q10 user (Telus, Official10.2.0.1791)
    11-14-13 03:19 PM
    If you would have taken a minute to perform a simple search of the CB forum, you would have found the answer to your problem. There are 3 .bar files that you can sideload that fixes the lagging. Again, do a quick search and you'll find the thread where you can download the .bar files from.

Frustrated Q10 user (Telus, Official10.2.0.1791)
    If you had left out the rude comment and just answered the question, I'd have thanked you. Instead I have to point out your flawed logic...

I'm using the CB10 app, which has limited search functions. I did attempt a search and found about 30 threads that in no way answered my question. Why do you care if I asked a question that has been answered somewhere else before!? Are you paying for the server space for these forums? Does my one thread affect your life in anyway? So why are you getting upset with me and acting in a childish and rude way? I have been using these forums for many years now. They are here for questions like mine, but not for rude responses like yours.

P.S. If I repeat a question in a 85+ page thread, don't jump down my throat telling me I'm an ***** because my question was kind of answered back on page 27! Why have these forums become so hostile???

/end rant

Posted via my Z10
    11-14-13 04:07 PM
    Oh, and by the way, you did not in any way answer my question!

Posted via my Z10
    11-14-13 04:08 PM
    It wasn't meant to be rude. And I see acknowledge that CB10 has limited search capabilities.

Here's the thread that explains which .bar files to download and sideload; Here's the link where you'll find the .bar files

Hope this workaround works as well for you as it did for me!
    gregorylkelly likes this.
    11-14-13 04:29 PM