I'm quite upset on how BlackBerry treat their bb10 loyal users like us. I did know that 10.3.3 is merely a security update, nothing much, but please, at least an update.

What is actually their business target? Are we have been mistaken in buying BlackBerry phone? How important Bb10 is for them? How can a BIG name like BlackBerry doesn't know how to treat their customer?

I can't see BlackBerry is competing with others like Apple....
    I am still loyally use my Z10 and i'm proud of it, proud of bb10 os, and i hope BlackBerry are doing hard to get bb10 to the top. At least, how can i make John Chen to hear my word? or at least BlackBerry themselves respond to me if.

BlackBerry Z10/STL-001/Bb10.3.2.2836
    06-17-16 10:12 AM
    Easy. Get 10 million people per year to buy BB10 devices.
    06-17-16 10:18 AM
    Start a petition?

*ME173X
    kvndoom likes this.
    06-17-16 10:26 AM
    Donate $100 million to BlackBerry.
    06-17-16 10:37 AM
    06-17-16 10:40 AM
    Make your own YouTube video protesting on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 10:42 AM
    YouTube video? hmnnnn

06-17-16 10:54 AM
    YouTube video? hmnnnn

For example, this one.
    06-17-16 10:57 AM
    For example, this one.

----I can't believe I suckered for that AGAIN!
    06-17-16 11:01 AM
    Was it a rickroll? I bet it was a rickroll.
    brookie229 and BergerKing like this.
    06-17-16 11:14 AM
    I'm quite upset on how BlackBerry treat their bb10 loyal users like us. I did know that 10.3.3 is merely a security update, nothing much, but please, at least an update.

What is actually their business target? Are we have been mistaken in buying BlackBerry phone? How important Bb10 is for them? How can a BIG name like BlackBerry doesn't know how to treat their customer?

I can't see BlackBerry is competing with others like Apple....
    I am still loyally use my Z10 and i'm proud of it, proud of bb10 os, and i hope BlackBerry are doing hard to get bb10 to the top. At least, how can i make John Chen to hear my word? or at least BlackBerry themselves respond to me if.

I am afraid that Chen doesn't understand the basic of your feeling!! So, there is nothing to do, unless people start to buy a lot of bb10....that I think it is a remote possibility!!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 11:31 AM
    I'm quite upset on how BlackBerry treat their bb10 loyal users like us.

What is actually their business target?

The "business target" is pretty simple. Keep the company alive and turning a profit.
    BB10 is NOT providing that, Chen has repeatedly stated publicly that BB is being transitioned to be a SOFTWARE corporation and that the handset business might be axed if it cannot turn a profit.

I'm sure that BB's management has heard the howling of the BB10 loyalists. They have also seen the terrible sales results from BB10 phones and made the decision to move away.

People seem to think that BB is a charity - that they will just keep plowing money into BB10 out of loyalty to their customers - well, that's just NOT realistic.

I work for a mining company. If it costs us $1.00 a pound to produce our product and the price that we get for it drops to $0.75, then we start trying to cut costs.
    If we get out costs down to $0.85 and the price is still at $0.75, then the next thing that we do is look at shutting down the operation, because at the end of the day we are in business TO MAKE A PROFIT.

And, if the price stays way down, and we have cash in the bank, we might get out of mining altogether and start in some other line of business.

So, be upset if you want - it's NOT going to get you anywhere, unless you can somehow convince a million people to switch to BB10 devices.
    Elephant_Canyon and moyah8 like this.
    06-17-16 11:36 AM
    We need executors...who listens.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    06-17-16 12:18 PM
    Next question: how can we get BB10 diehards to listen to reality?
    06-17-16 12:19 PM
    Find a way to get Fairfax their money back, and Chen will be working for you then.
    06-17-16 12:21 PM
    Somehow I would put my views here, it's a business after all, and in business there is no emotions but just profit, if bb10 doesn't give you profit even if it's the best and Android gives profit even if it's the worst then Android is the answer.

That is what Best for Business

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 and glwerry like this.
    06-17-16 01:28 PM
    Win the Powerball. Now win it 5 or 6 more times. Then become a majority shareholder. Then Chen will listen to your every word.

Damn! Now that I look at it, the odds are about the same!

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    06-17-16 01:57 PM
    They have an obligation to the people still currently purchasing phones to maintain it surely? Whether it's 10000 this month or 100.

This passport is coming towards the end of its lifetime functionality wise rapid if we compare to other devices but it's like blackberry has been letting it rot very prematurely. I don't want them to build the best app store ever but updating the android runtime would be a delight.
    I've heard some speculation this isn't possible but give the customers some positive news at least. Like negotiating with whatsapp...

Blackberry should make alter the way they advertise bb10 devices on their website and make it a bit more realistic for those who don't prioritise the security mumbo jumbo. 'the safe choice is no longer us, get yourself a samsung'.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 04:17 PM
    Somehow I would put my views here, it's a business after all, and in business there is no emotions but just profit, if bb10 doesn't give you profit even if it's the best and Android gives profit even if it's the worst then Android is the answer.

That is what Best for Business

Posted via CB10
    Sad, but true. I'm dreading the day BB10 stops working for me. I can only hope that BlackBerry can add the majority of the BB10 experience to * choke * Android * choke *.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    06-17-16 04:26 PM
    I am really passed off with BlackBerry letting well used apps wither away.without a whimper of response. I use Facebook regularly. I like to comment, upload photos and Twitter links. Nope. All gone. Why? No support for OS10. Why not? Best OS system invented with facility to minimise open apps while opening others and tagging between both. No other OS allows that. BlackBerry don't seem to care. If they want to go Android then at least sell them the OS10 features which will be a vast improvement to that OS and would be a world beater. Know what I think about BlackBerry now? No desire to compete or move forward. All Chen's fault. He'll kill the company and move on. Where do I go after OS10 please?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 05:13 PM
    All I want for Christmas is being able to load bb10 on my priv....

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    06-17-16 06:30 PM
    All I want for Christmas is being able to load bb10 on my priv....

Posted via CB10
    You can load it on your ppse...

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 06:50 PM
    Get together and buy up all the Privs, then dump them all in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, after having melted them down in a large fire. Then tell Chen he should develop for BB10.
    06-17-16 07:56 PM
    Get together and buy up all the Privs, then dump them all in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, after having melted them down in a large fire. Then tell Chen he should develop for BB10.
    Wouldn't that just convince him to make more Privs? I mean, if they sold out like that, it might look like a sure thing.

I agree with the answer posted upthread: Buy all the stocks. Then he'll have to listen to you.
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    06-17-16 08:13 PM
    Wouldn't that just convince him to make more Privs? I mean, if they sold out like that, it might look like a sure thing.

I agree with the answer posted upthread: Buy all the stocks. Then he'll have to listen to you.
    I thought of that, but I figure if he knows there are no Privs in use, only at the bottom of the ocean, then he will hopefully find it fruitless to continue to develop for them.
    06-17-16 08:34 PM
34 12