Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi Folks,
    There is something that is really annoying about os10 yet it's a tiny thing which makes me hope it's easily changed. I am in the UK and use the '' sign and not the '$' sign obviously. So why, when I've told my z10 at the start I'm in UK, has it not swapped the '$' for the '' on my keyboard? So instead of pressing two keys (the number key then the dollar key) I have to go into the third keyboard by pressing the symbol key before I find the pound key. Yes I know it's only one more key you say but then I have to go back to the numbers keyboard to then type the amount behind the '' sign. ANNOYING! On my old 9730 and curves I simply changed the dollar key to default to the pound sign.
    Anyone else find it detracts from the flow and finds it annoying?

Ta
    Class--

Posted using my 5th replacement Z10
    Last edited by Class--; 05-06-14 at 08:39 AM. Reason: For some reason the '' with out quotes comes up wrong on the forum
    05-06-14 08:34 AM
    If you want to make a suggested chenge to BlackBerry, you can do so from the BetaZone app ("submit feedback"), or at https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/. Or both.
    If you want to make a suggested chenge to BlackBerry, you can do so from the BetaZone app ("submit feedback"), or at https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/. Or both.
    Class-- likes this.
    05-06-14 09:22 AM
    Simple solution. If you hold down the $ symbol, 4 options for different currency signs will pop up. Just slide over to the symbol you want. In fact, you can do it even easier by just swiping down on the keyboard as opposed to pressing the number button

Posted via CB10 on my Zee-Tree Zero!
    05-06-14 10:24 AM