UPDATE >:Thanks folks for response, never fails, after I post I stumble upon Autoloader for All Devices, OS10.2.1.3175, my first time with an AL, very easy, download appropriate version for your device, unzipped in, start it, then and only then plug your device into your PCs USB, then let AL do it's thing, don't touch your device until you see your devices initial set up page! I did mine already and it worked, just SKIP the initial install part that asks you to download current available OS version!!!< UPDATE

Wow, did a search and it's amazing how many people asked this but the responders can't give a direct answer or badger the OP to try something else.

Anyway, I'm on a Z30 Unlocked STA100-5, on latest 10.3.1 update update fix which made my phone a little worse. Nothing major but on my phone on 10.3 the audible Notifications sounds doesn't make any sound, 99 % of the time, not just weak sound but no sound. Which never was good on 10.3 but now with update to fix update when I swipe up to activate there are no written notifications on the first screen after swipe up.

So I want to revert back to the last official 10.2 and would appreciate a direct answer. Sorry for sounding smug but after reading numerous posts with no actual link to specifically address a, how to I'm trying to ward off the bored posters who just want to talk. I know there are out there but searches cannot locate a post to help.

FYI: I have sachasi and bb Link, I need to erase the phones memory totally, thereby removing all aspects of 10.3 and install the last official 10.2 for a STA100-5 Z30.

Much appreciation!
    Last edited by mawil1013; 03-14-15 at 11:59 AM.
    03-14-15 08:22 AM
    Use an autoloader for 10.2 and don't restore just start over
    03-14-15 08:33 AM
    Wow, did a search and it's amazing how many people asked this but the responders can't give a direct answer or badger the OP to try something else.

Anyway, I'm on a Z30 Unlocked STA100-5, on latest 10.3.1 update update fix which made my phone a little worse. Nothing major but on my phone on 10.3 the audible Notifications sounds doesn't make any sound, 99 % of the time, not just weak sound but no sound. Which never was good on 10.3 but now with update to fix update when I swipe up to activate there are no written notifications on the first screen after swipe up.

So I want to revert back to the last official 10.2 and would appreciate a direct answer. Sorry for sounding smug but after reading numerous posts with no actual link to specifically address a, how to I'm trying to ward off the bored posters who just want to talk. I know there are out there but searches cannot locate a post to help.

FYI: I have sachasi and bb Link, I need to erase the phones memory totally, thereby removing all aspects of 10.3 and install the last official 10.2 for a STA100-5 Z30.

Much appreciation!
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...3dTocYhTwQn6io

Load an appropriate autoloader. Do as filanto stated.
    03-14-15 08:54 AM
    Anybody have the mega link?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 01:31 PM