Hi all,

i run a Q10 with OS 10.2.0.424. I need contacts on my sim card to sync with my car. The normal address book can't be synchronised with my car.

When i open the sim card address book on my Q10, i can see some contacts stored from my provider. When i open such a contact, i can't edit the content. The pen is missing. I can't delete contacts either using the contact manager in the Q10. I can delete a contact without an error message, but the contact stays in the address book.

How can i edit and/or delete a contact on my sim card with my Q10 ?

Regards

Matthias
    10-26-13 07:47 AM
    Hi all,

i run a Q10 with OS 10.2.0.424. I need contacts on my sim card to sync with my car. The normal address book can't be synchronised with my car.

When i open the sim card address book on my Q10, i can see some contacts stored from my provider. When i open such a contact, i can't edit the content. The pen is missing. I can't delete contacts either using the contact manager in the Q10. I can delete a contact without an error message, but the contact stays in the address book.

How can i edit and/or delete a contact on my sim card with my Q10 ?

Regards

Matthias
    Matthias,
    You can't edit contacts on the sim card. This should work. Go to Contacts > Settings and scroll down to the bottom. You could import the contacts from the sim card to your device, edit them on device, then copy them back to the sim card.

As I said thisshould work, but I've know some to have problems with sim contacts. I would suggest a device backup before doing this. Good luck.
    10-26-13 09:49 PM