How can anti theft be bypassed on OS 10.3.3?? Since 2015 - till date no word or way around this has been sent, or does it mean this feature can't ever be cracked or hacked? Which I 100% doubt, for the sake of thousands who might have lost money on purchasing pre-used devices without knowledge of the problem associated with this feature, there has to be a way around this without just downgrading and not been able to update to 10.3.3.
    04-08-17 02:05 AM
    I have a Passport with the latest OS.
    Now unless I'm missing something.. In settings, scroll down to "Blackberry Protect"
    and turn it off!!
    Then a little ways down the page tap "location services" and turn it off!

That should do it. You can now feel free to have your device stolen and no one will be the wiser,
    except you and me! But, no worries. I was never here!

04-08-17 03:17 AM
    I'm not sure, but I think, wiping out device using Sachesi and then install os using autoloader might help.
    04-08-17 07:40 AM
    How can anti theft be bypassed on OS 10.3.3?? Since 2015 - till date no word or way around this has been sent, or does it mean this feature can't ever be cracked or hacked? Which I 100% doubt, for the sake of thousands who might have lost money on purchasing pre-used devices without knowledge of the problem associated with this feature, there has to be a way around this without just downgrading and not been able to update to 10.3.3.
    No way around it. Period.

You can't downgrade. Autoloaders or wipes don't help.
    04-08-17 07:54 AM
    Which I 100% doubt, for the sake of thousands who might have lost money on purchasing pre-used devices.
    The Killswitch was brought in to reduce phone theft, a phone that's got anti-theft enabled should be worthless to anyone other than the owner. If you can't buy from a reputable source then you risk losing your money.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 08:27 AM
    The Killswitch was brought in to reduce phone theft, a phone that's got anti-theft enabled should be worthless to anyone other than the owner. If you can't buy from a reputable source then you risk losing your money.

Posted via CB10
    Yes and if you are actually the one who stole the phone, and came here for help, too bad!
    04-08-17 08:45 AM
    Try this:
    (Assuming phone is in owners hand and just has been wiped or flashed)
    Do not insert Sim and skip all configuration steps. Pone must not be connected to WiFi even.
    Now insert Sim do not use data on option.
    Now use phone as Touch Screen dumb phone very good for music call sms etc.
    04-08-17 09:03 AM
    It can't be bypassed. Contact the previous owner. If you could bypass an anti-theft feature, so could a thief, and then it would be pointless.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    04-08-17 02:04 PM
    Can't you just turn off BlackBerry protect before wiping the phone? That would reset it I think.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 06:51 PM
    Can't you just turn off BlackBerry protect before wiping the phone? That would reset it I think.

Posted via CB10
    Of course. But OP is beyond that point.
    04-08-17 06:57 PM
    Of course. But OP is beyond that point.
    OK. So this is for people who never knew to turn it off before security wiping...

Wasn't sure if you needed to enter your ID password to shut it off. I didn't think you did.

It's not THAT secure lol

If you lost your phone but never had a lock screen pass set up theoretically someone can still by pass anti theft then. Unless you need to enter the pass to turn off protect before wiping.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 07:01 PM
    OK. So this is for people who never knew to turn it off before security wiping...

Wasn't sure if you needed to enter your ID password to shut it off. I didn't think you did.

It's not THAT secure lol

If you lost your phone but never had a lock screen pass set up theoretically someone can still by pass anti theft then. Unless you need to enter the pass to turn off protect before wiping.

Posted via CB10
    You need your BBID to turn off protect.
    04-08-17 07:31 PM

It's not THAT secure lol

Posted via CB10
    A lock screen password is not the same as anti-theft features (in our case BlackBerry Protect), the phone can be turned into a brick via BlackBerry Protect if the owner wishes. As you mention however both are important features.

BlackBerry ID details are required to use BlackBerry Protect, if you have legitimately purchased a used device seek help from the original owner (they could disable anti-theft). If this is not possible or not the case then you've wasted your money.

Threads on this subject continually get derailed by users posting their opinion that they suspect it can be bypassed with suggested solutions. It cannot, as @conite put it above. It is not possible. Period.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 07:37 PM
    12-28-17 05:47 AM
    It's designed to brick pre-owned devices that haven't been properly wiped and had the anti-theft feature turned off. This is to discourage people from spending the money on used devices that were not properly obtained.
    12-28-17 06:06 AM
    You can download chymera software on your pc and remove the anti-theft protection
    05-29-18 05:40 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

You can download chymera software on your pc and remove the anti-theft protection
    Didn't someone determine that Chymera did NOT work?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    05-29-18 12:34 PM
    I don't think it is possible to bypass anti-theft.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-18 09:35 AM
    It is now August of 2018. Please confirm that with anti-theft protection on in BB OS 10.3.3, there will be no way for thief to steal my phone and use it normally. Can or can not?
    08-09-18 03:36 AM
    I read this trick to bypass the antitheft, please give it a try:
    1. When be asked for the bbid of previous owner, use our bbid but with wrong password.
    2. Turn off the phone immediately.
    3. Restart the phone and enjoy the fail of antitheft feature.
    08-09-18 03:46 AM
    It is not possible. Do not waste your time. This is an integral feature of a Blackberry phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-18 08:07 AM
    I read this trick to bypass the antitheft, please give it a try:
    1. When be asked for the bbid of previous owner, use our bbid but with wrong password.
    2. Turn off the phone immediately.
    3. Restart the phone and enjoy the fail of antitheft feature.
    Fake news. 😁
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-13-18 08:31 AM
    Fake news.
    I've passed the protection 3 times on a classic and passport by reloading 10.3.1 via an autoloader and setting up that way. It is possible
    08-13-18 09:22 AM
    I've passed the protection 3 times on a classic and passport by reloading 10.3.1 via an autoloader and setting up that way. It is possible
    We're talking about 10.3.3 here.
    NOT POSSIBLE.

FYI: Important BlackBerry Protect update for BlackBerry 10.3.2 users https://www.crackberry.com/fyi-impor...rry-1032-users
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 08-13-18 at 11:12 AM.
    08-13-18 11:02 AM
    We're talking about 10.3.3 here.
    NOT POSSIBLE.

FYI: Important BlackBerry Protect update for BlackBerry 10.3.2 users https://www.crackberry.com/fyi-impor...rry-1032-users
    I went from 10.3.3 down and it worked. I can even find the pictures from my previous posts a year ago. I helped someone on here and they were able to bypass it successfully.
    08-13-18 12:48 PM
30 12